Stunning home in a stunning location, with incredible views and only 10 minutes walk to the beach. Dine on the balcony and see the city skyline and the You Yangs mountain range or just simply watch the ships sail by - there is no better way to unwind and relax
Close to restaurants and wineries, golf courses, beaches, Arthur's Seat Park and the Hot Springs. Easy access to the M11 highway, no more than an hours drive from metropolitan Melbourne.
Features include: Built-in gas BBQ, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling second level, gas fireplace, exquisite chefs kitchen, ensuite to main bedroom, extensive balcony overlooking the bay with an outdoor dining setting, polished timber floors, beautifully finished.
- Open plan living area with gas fireplace
- Dining area with square table that sits 8
- Large chefs kitchen with granite bench tops and Miele appliances including an induction cooktop and a built in oven and microwave. Large pantry and plenty of storage cupboards.
- Main bedroom with king bed and large fitted walk-in robe and ensuite with double basin. Main suite opens to balcony.
- Powder room with toilet and vanity unit
- Second living area with TV with free Netflix that opens to a rear alfresco deck.
- Large entry hall
- Bedroom 2 with a queen sized bed and built in robes
- Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds and built in robes
- Bedroom 4 with a double bunk bed
- Bathroom with shower and bathtub
All bed linen and towels included.
The home has a fully landscaped garden and off street parking for 3 vehicles
Other details: No pets please and no smoking in the property. This property is not available for bucks or hens nights or schoolies. The property is in a quiet neighbourhood and is not suitable for parties or large gatherings.