Located in the exclusive gated residential estate of Moonah Links with access to the golf course,Yurara on Moonah is mere minutes away from Peninsula Hot Springs, surf & bay beaches. The Seaside towns of Rye, Sorrento & Portsea, as well as world-class wineries, are only a short drive.
Architecturally designed & professionally landscaped to take advantage of the picturesque surrounds this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has everything you need for a tranquil yet luxurious stay. The sleek open plan Kitchen, dining and lounge lead out to the alfresco dining area where you can soak in the extensive Eastern views.
Walk in & let the views take your breath away - you won't want to leave
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed main with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
Please note: 4th bedroom is accessible downstairs via the back deck
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Entertaining deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and Coastal views
- Professionally landscaped outdoor areas;
- Secluded decks & surround the property
- Pitch & putt and tennis courts metres away
- Large & inviting living space includes TV & DVD player
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Open gas fireplace, Heating and Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Off street parking and remote control garage
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please. Families and mature guests preferred.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces