The ideal place for a home from home on the Mornington Peninsula.
- King size bed or twin beds if preferred
- Pull out sofa sleeps 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully appointed bathroom
- Dining utensils for four
- Flatscreen televisions in sitting room and bedroom
- Welcoming bottle of Australian wine and chocolate
- Golf, wineries, swimming + with dolphins, walking, Boneo maze, local produce, arts and crafts, horse riding and much more.
- Easy access to popular and famous Peninsula Hot Springs
- Famed Open & Legends golf courses
- Hotel restaurant & bar
- Driving range & putting green
- Resort Day Spa located at clubhouse
- Car parking 5 meters from apartment entrance
- Solar heated pool right outside
- Use of adjacent putting green putters & balls provided
Interaction with Guests:
- Owners live on the estate and are available if required to deal with any concerns.
- Easy access to Peninsula Hot Springs
- The Cups Estate winery only 5 minutes away
- Many other wineries with cellar doors and fine dining
- Numerous award winning golf courses in easy reach
- Beautiful beaches and surfing on both sides of the Peninsula
Other things to note:
- Check in from 2 p.m.
- Check out before 10 a.m.
- Between 15 December and end of February minimum 2 nights stay
- Smoking on the terrace only
- No pets are permitted in the apartments