Fossik, frolic, surf, unearth, beachcomb, barbecue, relax, run, ride, jump, sing, sleep, eat, drink, play, laugh and stay at FLINDERS BEACH SHACK.
Just over an hour's drive from Melbourne, coast and country happily collide at this quiet and private Flinders nook. Enjoy watching the cows graze on the rolling green pastures, swing your gaze to the left just a little and take in the famed Cyril's surf break and the roaring Bass Strait beyond.
Bright and breezy, the Beachshack is tastefully decorated with casual quirk. It's a place where it's okay to have sand in your togs, zinc on your nose and a cracking Pinot or Chardonnay on the go, sourced from the surrounding gourmet wonderland that is the Mornington Peninsula.
The Beachshack's garden offers plenty of peace, space and privacy. As the kids roam, take in the spectacular view from the table hewn from the old Flinders Pier. And, whether it's for a short stay or an extended one, relax, unwind and indulge in just the right amount of laziness. It's what Flinders Beach Shack is all about.
With excellent coffee, wining and dining options, a selection of boutique stores and galleries, a pub, a golf course, two parks, a jetty, beaches and sensational views, Flinders is the perfect base for a little getaway.
Bring your partner, your kids, your friends, your sandy feet, and most importantly an appetite to enjoy the local produce and wine.
Please note; a minimum 2 night stay is required.
- 1 King Bedroom (converts to 2 x singles if required) and 1 x queen bedroom upstairs.
- 1 x Queen Bedroom and 1 x kid's Bedroom (single bed and pull out trundle) downstairs.
- 2 bathrooms (double bath in newly renovated downstairs bathroom).
- Fully equipped kitchen, with newly installed dishwasher.
- Balcony wrapping 3 sides of house.
- Air conditioning (heating and cooling) in living areas.
- Fans in bedrooms, plus 2 small oil heaters.
- Internal laundry.
- Walk to beach, shops, restaurants and park.
- Off street car parking for 3 cars.
- Wide screen TV both up and downstairs, DVD & CD player, ipod docking station.
- BBQ and large outdoor table.
- Large Vuly soft edged / leaf spring TRAMPOLINE.
- Coffee machine.
- High chair, portable cot, toys and books.
- Linen provided on request with fee for laundering.