Introducing this super cute, newly renovated, very spacious and fully self-contained 4 bedroom apartment (home). With a peaceful feel and a beautiful outlook overlooking a park, you'll love the easy access to all local amenities and attractions.
This is a modern, clean and uncluttered apartment that has been purpose-built for our guests. The rooms have a relaxing hotel feel with a nice outlook to the park next door. The home is very quiet at night as it is situated on a lovely street behind Monash University.
Guests will have full use of the apartment and off-street parking in the front yard. Note: The back of the house pictured in the map is not included and is also unoccupied.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We'll be contactable by phone from 18 Dec to 2 Jan - and personally after that if required. We'll have a designated person locally who can assist you during that time, if your matter requires urgent attention.
Our neighbourhood is a quiet safe area and great because of the location.
Here are the things I love about living here:
1. Park next door. We take our camping chairs over and treat it like our backyard. There aren't many people so often we have it all to ourselves. For total relaxation, I sit under the trees and read a book with a coffee while the kids climb. (They love those trees.)
2. Bike tracks. If you ride down to Monash and cross the train tracks (about 300m from our place) you'll hit bike tracks into Frankston CBD (one way) and the Peninsula Link (the other way). Both rides are great. For the more ambitious there's a bike track all the way to Mornington, which is great.
3. Heatherhill shops. Not far from us (about a 5-10 min walk are a group of shops including: Bakery / cafe, supermarket, bottle shop, hairdresser etc.
4. The closest supermarket is Supa IGA just a 2 min drive up the road or there's Frankston Mall or Karingal just 5-10 mins away.
5. Monash University. There's some great things to do at the Uni just 300m from us such as a Gym, basketball stadiums and cafes in the Uni.
6. Hospital. Frankston Hospital is very close. (Always good to know its there.)
7. The Beach. You can run in a straight line from our house to the beach (through Monash uni) - its about 3km there and back. The Foreshore run is great and you can go as far as you like - all the way to Seaford.
I'll leave notes on all the best stuff to do anyway.
You can't hear the train at the end of our street (and a little along near Monash) but its great if you want to do some day trips.
1. Melbourne CBD - About 50 mins away
2. Stony Point - There's a ferry from the end of the line that will take you to French Island or Phillip Island. You can take your bikes on the train.
NOTE: If you want to hire bikes, a baby trailer or Kayak - let us know. We are open to suggestions and want you to have a blast on your holiday :-)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Please be aware this is a nice neighbourhood so there is a no party policy. We do recommend sitting on the park side on the porch to minimise noise if required or having a BBQ in the park.
FREE COOKBOOK and a bottle of wine with every booking :-)