Baby/childminding service available on Saturday and Sunday nights only at industry rates. Please enquire if interested.
This immaculate and stylish self-contained two bedroom unit is set on the skirts of Arthur's Seat and a short walk from McCrae village.
It is ideal for couples or a family sleeping 5 guests. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a modern open plan living / kitchen design, and decking with a BBQ and dining area.
The lounge room has a TV and DVD player. There is air conditioning and heating for your comfort.
One bedroom has a double size bed, the other has a bunk with a double bed on the lower and a single bed on the upper. Linen and towels are provided but please bring your own beach towels.
Off street parking is available and a private entrance to the unit.
Please note that this is a strictly non-smoking unit.
Please Note: We can only accommodate 5 Guests and unable to offer bedding for any extra persons.
WHY STAY WITH US??
McCrae sits between Dromana and Rosebud and offers tranquil surrounds like no other. It has to be experienced to be appreciated.
McCrae offers a relaxed atmosphere. With calm, clear waters it is a picturesque and safe place to swim.
A short walk to brings you to McCrae village to enjoy the cafes and restaurants such as The Lighthouse Cafe, McCrae Pavilion, Blue Bay Cafe, Trims, McCrae General Pizzeria and McCrae Provedore. There is also a Coles supermarket, bakery and chemist nearby.
Our retreat is the ideal base for exploring the Mornington Peninsula, with great tourist attractions within walking distance including:
* McCrae Lighthouse and Yacht Club (5 min walk)
* McCrae Homestead (10 min walk - Victoria's oldest, original existing house)
* Heronswood (5 min drive or 30 min walk - historic house and gardens)
* Dromana 3 Drive-in (7 min drive - one of the last drive-ins in Victoria)
* Arthurs Seat (10 min drive or 1 hr walk - a 305 m / 1,001 ft high with magnificent views of Port Phillip Bay)
* The Enchanted Maze Garden (10 min drive or 1 hr walk - adventure park with three hedge mazes, two giant tube slides and much more)
You will also have easy access to other popular sites like:
* Peninsula Hot Springs (15 min drive)
* Red Hill Market (15 min drive)
* Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery (15 min drive)
* Mornington Peninsula National Park (20 min drive)
* Point Nepean and Fort Nepean (30 min drive - historical military ruins and bushland)
* HMAS Cerberus (30 min drive - military base, historical buildings, museum and submarine)
* Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park (30 min drive - native nocturnal animal walks held nightly)
There are also the many wineries, golf courses, galleries and markets that the Mornington Peninsula is fast becoming famous for as well as the pristine swimming and surfing beaches it has to offer.
HOW TO GET HERE:
It is only one hour drive from Melbourne to have a secluded, safe swimming beach on your doorstep, making it perfect for a weekend away or a longer stay.
To get to the house you will need to exit the Mornington Peninsula Freeway at the McCrae exit. Further directions will be supplied once booking is confirmed.
If coming on the Queenscliff / Sorrento ferry it is a 20 min drive along the coast to the house.
We look forward to welcoming you.