NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER, ENJOY THE AMAZING VIEWS OVER PORT PHILIP BAY, FROM THE CITY TO THE HEADS WHILST BEING COSY AND WARM
Nestled high amongst the tree-tops on the sun-drenched northern slopes of McCrae, this unique and exhilarating architect-designed home delivers arguably the Peninsulas most breathtaking look-out views across Bass Straight, Port Phillip Bay to The Heads, You Yangs and the Melbourne City skyline.
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers high ceilings, natural light and interrupted stunning bay views from all 3 levels. It is set back from the road which has the advantage of being very quiet & private.
-The first level offers a queen bedroom with en-suite an separate private lounge room, with great Ocean bay views. With TV/DVD player.
- The second level contains open plan living is complimented by polished floor boards, new modern kitchen with large island bench to chat or eat as a group, USB outlets provided in some kitchen power outlets, powder room and expansive double glazed sliding doors opening to the a specious deck for maximum entertaining and enjoy the ever changing and simply fixating views.
- Stylish dining table that can easily sit 10 adults in comfort.
- The large deck has an electric sunsail for your comfort on warm sunny days.
- The home also offers ducted heating to be nice cosy and warm during the colder months.
- Large separate study nook.
Note: laundry will be locked during each stay however fresh linen is provided.
- On the third floor there are 4 more bedrooms. The Master bedroom is the perfect area to retreat to and offers a large private deck with modern seating, en-suite & Remote control electronic blinds with luxury spa overlooking the Bay.
All four bedrooms have expansive decking to capture the views; with forest views from 2 bedrooms at the rear of the house. Rear bedrooms have access to a "lovers look out" deck with amazing views of Melbourne.
6 x Off-street car spaces
5 x Bedrooms:
- 3 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Double Bed
4 x Toilets
3 x Bathrooms Inc 2 x en-suites
3 x Expansive Outdoor Decks
2 x Large separate Living rooms both with TV/DVD/sound systems DVD's supplied
The property is adjacent to Arthurs Seat State Park, fantastic walking tracks and close to shops, café’s, vine yards and white sandy beaches.
• Smoke Detectors
• Sensor lights
• Security system