A unique eye for detail and design has put its touch on McCrae Beach Retreat, creating an incredible space inside and out. Luxury, comfort and privacy were the design brief for this architecturally designed, custom built home, which also enjoys a prime position just 200 metres from the crystal clear waters and safety of the renowned McCrae Beach and a short stroll to shops, supermarket, beauty therapists, cafes and restaurants. You can leave your car behind for most local activities.
This 35 square modern masterpiece is sure to impress either a large family or group of friends with its dual zoned living. Large double-glazed windows and skylights throughout capture beautiful natural light. Soaring ceilings, polished bamboo flooring, woollen carpets and acoustic soundproofing between all rooms create a contemporary aesthetic and quiet, peaceful ambience.
The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, on-tap filtered water, dual wall ovens, microwave oven, dishwasher, gas cook-top, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, and pizza maker just to name a few.
Magnificent established gardens and entertaining areas abound throughout the property, which is situated on 1000 square metres of land.
Four separate outdoor entertaining areas include:
- Paved pool area with large Weber Q BBQ, outside dining setting, huge cantilevered umbrella and sun lounges.
- Alfresco area with ceiling heater: a perfect place to relax in comfortable retro lounge chairs.
- Fire pit (including wood) with water feature and lounge chairs.
- Beautiful fragrant private front garden, fully accessible vegetable garden at rear of property, dining table and chairs in the shade of a mature willow myrtle tree hedged with a giant living wall of bamboo.
The delights of the Mornington Peninsula await you just a short drive away, including boutique wineries, fine dining, antique stores, golf courses, walking tracks, surf and fishing beaches, amazing diving locations and the Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Heated salt-water swimming pool with council-compliant pool fencing.
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in two zones plus hydronic heating throughout.
- Ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms.
- Cathedral ceilings.
- Large open plan lounge room/dining/kitchen area. Includes surround sound stereo system with DVD, TBox, Apple TV and 68 inch flat screen Panasonic plasma TV.
- Separate second lounge area with kitchenette, dining area and giant flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Two luxurious resort-style bathrooms, three separate toilets with soft closing lids and a powder room.
- Various outdoor entertaining areas.
- Under-cover private outdoor free-standing bath and shower.
- Extensive outdoor lighting for mood and practicality.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Two-car lock up garage.
- Wide pebble-mix concrete driveway, perfect for visitor’s cars or watercraft.
- Located at the end of a no-through-road allowing for extra street parking for up to two cars.
- Spotted gum timber decking at front and rear of house.
- Fitted with quality classic, iconic furniture ranging from Art Deco to 60’s and contemporary.
- Comfortable, high quality beds, mattresses and a range of pillows.
- Walls decorated with original artworks which are for sale.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, block out blinds and pool views.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed with flat screen TV, DVD player, ceiling fan and robe.
Bedroom 3: Queen bed with ceiling fan, dressing table and robe.
Bedroom 4: Double bed with ceiling fan and robe.
Bed linen and towels can be provided at additional charge.
The fine print......
1. The number of persons staying the night does not exceed the number stated, without express permission from Eview Nepean Rentals: day guests are welcome. Eview Nepean Rentals reserves the right to charge additionally per person or immediate eviction and bond forfeiture.
2. An inspection by an Eview Nepean Rentals representative may be conducted at any time if Eview Nepean Rentals has concerns regarding damage, noise or number of people staying overnight at the property exceeds the number stated on the application form.
3. A bond of $1000 is payable 14 days prior to commencement date and will be refunded one week after vacating the property.
4. The bond will be refunded within approximately 7 days of your departure provided the property is left in clean condition, with all rubbish removed from inside the property and no damage caused. Rubbish must not be left outside or beside the bins and non-recycle rubbish must not be left in bins as council will not pick up such rubbish. Rubbish removal will be charged at a flat rate fee of $75.00.
5. All monies returned will be via cheque or ETF – No cash payments.
6. Property must be vacated by departure time. If cleaners need to wait to access the property on vacating, then a $100.00 rescheduling fee will apply. If additional cleaning above 3 hours is required then a minimum cleaning charge at $40 per hour will be charged.
7. BBQ must be left clean otherwise an additional cleaning fee of $40.00 will be charged.
8. Strictly NO PETS permitted without the express prior approval from the owner. Pets must be kept outside.
9. All bookings subject to the owner’s approval.
10. Strictly NO SMOKING indoors – a fee of $200 will apply.
11. Providing misleading information will fortfeit the bond.
12. No parties are to be held during your stay. Music must not disturb neighbours. This does not preclude you from having friends over – a BBQ for example. The definition of a party is a large number of people over and above those stated on the rental application, or loud music which may be disturbing to the neighbours – bond forfeiture will apply.
13. Unless otherwise stated on the application form, tenants supply their own linen items, such as sheets (top & bottom), pillow cases, towels and tea towels.
14. After the stay all keys must be returned where they were obtained from at the beginning of the stay or a key fee of $40.00 shall be deducted from the bond. Where key safes are installed in the properties, keys must not be forced in or the key safe may be damaged. In the event of the keys being damaged a fee of $100 shall be deducted from the bond. Key safe codes must not be changed. In the event of a code change the key safe and their contents will become unusable and a fee of $100 shall be deducted from the bond.
15. All loses breakage or damages must be reported and paid for to the satisfaction of the owner. This cost shall be deducted from the bond.
16. The booking is made in good faith by Eview Nepean Rentals at the time of the booking. Actions taken by the owner is beyond our control, such as the property being sold, or the property taken off the rental market, the property being altered, or the tariff changed before the stay. Therefore Eview Nepean Rentals reserves the right to cancel any booking should anything arise which renders the booking impractical. In the event we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation on dates suitable to you, failing which all bond monies will be refunded.
17. The description of the property is made in good faith from the information supplied by the owner but no responsibility for incorrect description nor can omissions be accepted.
18. Eview Nepean Rentals act in good faith when taking bookings; therefore we accept no responsibility for bookings made over the phone or post without the tenant having inspected the property first. Eview Nepean Rentals are not responsible for the property not “meeting the expectations” of the accommodation required.
19. Neither tents nor caravans are allowed on the property.
20. No refunds shall be made for early departure or refusal to stay at the property.
21. Furniture must not be removed from the position they were found in or $100 will be deducted from the bond.
22. If the house is not vacated by the time shown on the Application Form the landlord has the right to claim an extra day’s rent to be deducted from the bond.
23. After the property is vacated the owner’s representative shall make an inspection of the property and their decision as to the state of the property, or damage caused is final.
24. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises.
25. In all cancellation, irrespective of rebooking or otherwise, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total rental will be charged.
26. All commercial activities prohibited at the property.
27. The person who signs the Application Form and is listed as Guest 1 on the Guest details is solely responsible for the booking and this person undertakes that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. That person becomes solely responsible for the care of the rental property, its contents and its surrounds. That person must exercise due care in anticipating problems that may arise out of environmental changes causing damage to the property or its contents.
28. Please note that Eview Nepean Rentals is the acting agent on behalf of the owners of this property.