It's time to book a stay at Merricks North Retreat — an award winning luxury rental house in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula. Awards: best weddings/best family/most indulgent in Victoria
Welcome to Merricks North Retreat... a modern yet classic country home within a 5 acre property in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula wine region. Recently refurbished, the property oozes elegance and sophisticated country living. Upon arriving you will be greeted by open gardens, a long sloping driveway and a push button electric gate for privacy and lets you enter your home away from home.
Within the Retreat, you'll find spacious open plan living, centered around the terracotta courtyard with ample outdoor furniture and amenities. The bedrooms are equipped with French Doors opening out onto the courtyard, allowing you to enjoy open living and fresh country air. The property is home to a 12.5m tiled swimming pool, pool house, Swedish hot tub, tennis court, basketball ring and modern luxury furnishings throughout including all the amenities and features you’d ever need.
Merricks North Retreat is moments from world class wineries, restaurants and fabulous attractions the Mornington Peninsula is renowned for.
This property is managed by Select Retreats, a luxury accommodation specialist for Australia and New Zealand. Please enquire for a full list of house features and more information.
The property is ideal for holiday weekends, long summer stays, short-breaks for families, couples, friends or corporate groups.
- Spacious living spaces, covered courtyard and glassed french doors
- Indoor and outdoor fires
- Multiple entertainment areas
- Pool house, hot tub, 12.5m tiled pool Solar and tennis court
- Toys, games, sports equipment and more
- Manicured gardens, fantastic location on the Mornington Peninsula
- In-built SONOS sound system, quality furnishings and country style decor
- We allow small functions and events for up to 30 guests for an extra charge of $500
- We don't allow pets
- We don't allow unplanned events, parties, gatherings or extra visitors and overnight guests, management approval must be sought for any extra visitors
- We have an office in a seperate building onsite, staff mid-week only 9-5, privacy assured
- Gardening and maintenance may be scheduled during longer mid-week stays
- Check-in and check-out can be flexible depending on demand
Looking to host an event at MNR?
We allow small events for up to 30 guests for $500. Including up to 13 in-house guests. We have the perfect property for intimate garden ceremonies, cocktail parties, sit down dinners and corporate retreats. Enquire for more.