- Available all year, minimum 2 nights (minimum 7 nights over High Season), sleeping up to 10 guests
- All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
Lovely 4 Bedroom home within easy walking distance to Mt Martha Village & South Beach with a clever floor plan and large entertaining deck that overlooks the beautiful front gardens.
Features: Sunroom/Sitting area with bay views, dual kitchens, polished timber floors plus large entertaining deck
- Central Entry through to the right wing of the home into a large Lounge area with TV, DVD, Freeview plus comfortable seating
- Dining Area with 6 seater table setting
- Excellent kitchen with modern appliances including Double Oven with warmer, Dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Central Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 with 2 x Single Beds plus ceiling fan
- Left wing leading through to Bedroom 3 with Bunk Bed
- 2nd Living area with Double Sofa Bed, TV, DVD, ceiling fan & seating
- Bedroom 2 with Double Bed plus ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity
- Handy 2nd Kitchen with stove, fridge & a small 4 seater Dining Table
Upstairs is a fabulous Sunroom/Sitting room perfect for reading a book or just relaxing as you cast your eye towards the beautiful bay beyond.
This lovely home has an enormous timber entertaining deck with barbeque, table setting and gorgeous views of the fully landscaped front gardens.
Other features include ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, in-built watering system, double carport plus further off-street parking for 2-3 cars or room for jet-skis or small boat.
With a very central position situated on Bay Road where you can stroll to the beach & shops and the Estuary Boardwalk. Just 3-5 minutes in the car to the Esplanade and the Briars Park with fantastic walking tracks, further down the Peninsula travel to Arthurs Seat, the Peninsula Hot Springs, local wineries and world class golf courses.
3 Car Spaces