At SEA BREEZE HOUSE, you'll find everything you need for a fabulous coastal vacation.
The house is very centrally located, only 6 houses off the Esplanade right down by the sea in Mornington. It is a beautifully decorated 5 bedroom house with swimming pool, which sleeps 10 adults (plus fold out beds can accommodate 2 extra children at small additional cost)
2 MINUTES walk takes you to the Mornington Golf Club at the end of the lane;
3 MINUTES walk in the other direction down a narrow track brings you to beautiful Mills Beach, with its iconic beach houses, Life Saving Centre & refreshment kiosk;
15 MINUTES walk, either along the beach or the Esplanade, takes you to the busy shops and cafes of Main Street Mornington, or Mornington Yacht Club and Schnappers Cafe.
Sea Breeze House has 5 bedrooms and sleeps 10 adults (plus 2 extra beds can be added if necessary to sleep an extra 2 children).
It is perfect for family holidays and includes the following:
- Master upstairs has queen size bed with walk-in-wardrobe plus balcony with table & chairs
- Bedroom 2 upstairs has 2 single beds
- Ensuite off master bedroom has spa, double shower and double basin, plus separate WC
- Bedroom 3 downstairs has double bed plus wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 downstairs has double bed plus wardrobes
- Bedroom 5 downstairs has double bed plus wardrobes
- Family bathroom downstairs has bath, shower & basin, plus separate WC
- Fully equipped laundry has washing machine & dryer, plus iron & ironing board
- Front lounge area has cosy fire & bookshelves
- Back lounge area has plasma TV with Foxtel IQ
- Dining area for 10 people
- Fully equipped kitchen has fridge, freezer, oven, hotplate, microwave, electric frypan, toaster etc
- Outdoor area has built-in gas BBQ
- Outdoor table area seats 12 people with shade umbrella
- Beautiful sparkling pool
- All bed linen & towels included at no extra cost
- Multiple off-street parking spaces
- Easily wheelchair accessible to downstairs bedrooms & bathroom
R E L A X ... U N W I N D ... E N J O Y !!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is situated in a quiet residential area of Mornington and is therefore NOT a good venue for loud parties
What could you do in Mornington if you only had 14 days to enjoy it ?
Day 1 - Go surfing at Gunnamatta beach, only 30 minutes drive from Mornington
Day 2 - Boutique shopping in Main St. M'ton & dine in any of 40 restaurants from around the world
Day 3 - Stroke a Koala or Kangaroo at Moonlit Sanctuary in Pearcedale, 20 mins drive from M'ton
Day 4 - Pick up some great bargains at the huge Mornington Craft Market
Day 5 - Go Hot Air Ballooning over Melbourne city
Day 6 - Drive 90 mins to Phillip Island to witness the Fairy Penguins coming ashore
Day 7 - Play a round of golf at the Mornington Golf Course at the end of our lane
Day 8 - Visit one of 80 wineries in the area & while away the afternoon with wonderful food & wine
Day 9 - Relax at the Peninsula Hot Springs, only 30 mins drive
Day 10 - Drive along the waters edge down to picturesque Sorrento, watch the pelicans, and shop
Day 11 - Organise a Fishing Charter from Mornington Pier and catch dinner
Day 12 - Take out a yacht from the Mornington Yacht Club and soak up some sunshine
Day 13 - Go horseback riding along the edge of the sea
Day 14 - Go dolphin spotting on beautiful Mills Beach, amongst the famous & iconic beach houses
MORNINGTON PENINSULA INFORMATION:
Only 30 minutes drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, Mornington Peninsula is particularly famous for its wineries and secluded beaches, as well as Arthur's Seat look-out, Phillip Island penguins, surfing at Gunnamatta, and the coastal attractions of Portsea and Sorrento.
The peninsula is primarily a local tourist region, with popular natural attractions such as the variety of beaches both sheltered and open-sea and many scenic sights and views. Other popular attractions include the various wineries, mazes and the diverse array of water sports made available by the diversity of beaches and calm waters of Port Phillip and Western Port. It is known simply as "The Peninsula" to locals and Melburnians alike, giving rise to the expression "going down the Peninsula".
Phillip Island is a tourist destination visited by 3.5 million people annually. The Penguin Parade at Phillip Island Nature Park, in which Little Penguins come ashore in groups, attracts visitors from all over the world. In addition to the Penguin Parade, there is also a Wild Life Park where wallabies and kangaroos roam freely amongst the visitors and can be fed by hand. The Wild Life Park hosts over 300 animals (mostly native Australian species). These include Wombats, Koalas, Kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils, various parrots and birds of prey, snakes and reptiles. Phillip Island is a beautiful drive from Mornington and takes 1 hr 30 mins.
SPECIAL PRICE REDUCTION:
Stayz will offer a $100 reduction per night for long stay bookings of over 14 nights