Located on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula and only about 40 minutes drive an hour from Melbourne CBD, this charming cottage is nestled between the historic Teurong Homestead and 59 acres of vines of an award wining winery.
The cottage is just a few hundred metres from Exit 19 of Mornington Peninsula Link M11 and is right on the route of Mornington/Red Hill wine tour. Also very close to Mornington town centre and beach which are only a few minutes drive.
Other famous wineries in Red Hill region are a few stone away.
The newly furnished cottage sleeps five people, including an exquisite master bedroom with queen size bed. The luxurious spa bath overlooks a secluded English garden with Camellias and Lavender bushes.
The open plan living room offers two lounge areas, dining area as well as a separate sun room opening to a private garden for you and your friends/family outdoor enjoyment.
You and your family or family can indulge yourselves in this private cottage and the nearby cellar doors and restaurants.
We provide towels, bedding linens and toiletries so that you can just check in and to be taken care of.
Children are welcome. Under 2 years old please advise us by email when booking.
Pets friendly accommodation and you can bring your loved pets with you and let them staying inside as safe and comfortable as you are.
Pets food and beddings are provided.
In addition, we offer you our complimentary bottle of our award winning wine on your arrival. Breakfast cereal and milk are also stocked for your first morning.
Whether you relax in our beautiful garden, or wake up to the morning bird songs or count the stars in the sky at night, or have a picnic under the pine tree, this cottage will give you a sens of of country living, which city life cannot offer.
Perfect for a romantic couple retreat or a family friendly getaway.
Details of the facilities of the cottage for your consideration:
1. A Spacious bedroom with a comfortable queen bed with access to the courtyard;
2. Open space living with two sofa beds, which can be divided into two separate rooms if needed. Good for children, extra family members or friends
2. Fully self-contained kitchen with meal area with access to the private garden;
3. Laundry with all utilities machine and dryer;
4. A big bathroom with all toiletries equipped with a jetted hot spa facing camellia tree and bushes in the private garden;
5. A sunny sun room opening to the private garden for your relaxation;
6. A separate dressing room for your long stay;
7. Two smart TVs, CD/DVD player; all rooms are installed with Air Conditioners with heating and cooling; Iron and iron board available;
8. Outdoor dining setting for your enjoyment under the sun.
9. Outdoor BBQ available
10 Explore our vineyard or have a picnic under the pine tress
11. friendly wine tasting and delicious lunch available in our cellar door or restaurant for your convenience.
- Dogs are welcome but please advise when booking
- No smoking
- Parties and events allowed
- Please advise what parties and events to be held when making the booking. All the parties and events are subject to owners' approval.
- If you are going to stay with a young child under 2 years old, please bring your own bedding, cots and baby cookwares.
- Parents please always keep an eye on your children no matter whether you are older or younger than 2 years old.
- Please email us if you have any inquiries i.e. long term lease for special discount.