- Available exclusively from 28th December to the 11th January, minimum 7 nights, sleeping up to 8 guests
- All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Pets considered with owners prior approval
The ultimate holiday getaway this Summer with an enormous list of features that will ensure that your break is a memorable one. Just a short stroll to vibrant Mt Eliza Village & an easy 5 minute drive to Canadian Bay Beach
Features: Stunning horizon edge pool, synthetic grass Tennis Court with lights, bay views, FOXTEL, Pool Table, open fireplace
- Lovely entrance through to Lounge area with open fireplace, large TV & DVD
- Fabulous Pool Room, a great area to kick back with TV
- Modern, central Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including SMEG Oven, dishwasher, fridge, stone bench tops plus coffee machine
- Dining area with 6 seater table setting
- Fantastic living area with comfortable seating, large TV, DVD & FOXTEL
- Separate wing leading to Bedroom 2 with Double Bed
- Opulent main Bathroom with free standing bath, shower & double vanity
- Separate toilet
- Rumpus room with large TV, DVD plus exercise bike
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Separate Powder Room with toilet & vanity
Outdoors there is a Summer wonderland, something for everyone including the stunning horizon edge solar heated pool which abuts the enormous undercover alfresco entertaining area with ample seating. This looks straight out over the synthetic grass Tennis Court complete with lights & sitting area, distant bay views add to the picture.
The Family will love the open space including the trampoline, cubby house, monkey bars and lovely grassed areas.
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV plus ensuite with free-standing bath, shower, toilet & vanity
- Bedroom 3 with Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 4 with 2 x Single Beds
- Small study area with treadmill out to a neat decking area with bay views
Other features include ducted heating throughout, split system heating/cooling, wall heaters plus ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms. The home sits on approximately 2/3 acre, is fully fenced, the gardens are neatly landscaped and there is off-street parking for 5-6 cars including 2 carports that would be ideal for a boat, jet-skis etc..
Great position to Mt Eliza Village & beaches, centrally located and just a short drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, Arthurs Seat, world class golf courses and wineries plus access to spectacular beaches throughout the Peninsula this resort style home is the perfect getaway.
4 Car Spaces