LOOK NO FURTHER,
the ultimate home and Mount Eliza location for your next holiday
This beautiful home offers comfort and space and is all you need for your break away this Christmas.
A short walk to the cafes, restaurants and shops in Mount Eliza Village and the family friendly Canadian Bay Beach, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
With two living areas, spacious bedrooms and a beautiful backyard that includes swings, trampoline, pool & spa, there’s something for everyone in this well-appointed home to ensure your get away is one to enjoy
This gorgeous home occupies 2 levels. The entrance level provides most of the living with kitchen, dining, lounge, powder room, bedrooms and bathrooms.
Downstairs offers a second spacious living area with kitchenette, pool shower/toilet, flowing through bi-fold doors to the BBQ, outdoor eating area, pool and spa.
Other features include:
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine.
• 10 seater dining table
• 2 Lovely living areas, one that flows out to the pool area
• 2 Bathrooms, Separate powder room & a fourth toilet with shower downstairs.
• Bed configuration - 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x double bed, 1 bunk with 2 singles
• Reverse cooling in the living areas & air-conditioning for bedroom comfort
• Webber BBQ upstairs balcony & Gas BBQ downstairs for Barbequing near the pool
• Downstairs exercise room with treadmill.
• Well appointment laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
• Big screen TV’s, DVD, Foxtel in both living areas
• Fully fenced & secure pool area
• Foxtel, Netflix, Xbox, Games & Lego
• Bed linen, pillows, doonas & bathroom towels provided BYO Beach towels
• Weekly cleaning included in price for stays longer than 7 days
Stay in and enjoy everything this home has to offer or enjoy all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. With it’s beautiful wineries, Mornington shops & cafes, the fun of The Enchanted Maze, the amazing views at Arthurs Seat and Peninsula Hot Springs, just some of the great things to do on the Peninsula for when you feel like exploring the area.
If you want luxury coupled with the ultimate convenience of not having to get in the car to go to the beach, dinner or a coffee, this is the one for you
• Available for Christmas holiday period only - 26th December to 27th January 2017.
• Minimum 7 nights per booking
• No pets & no smoking