Substantial discounts available for long term use or repeat bookings, including right through to Easter and early April.
A large property in Mt Martha's finest seaside holiday location. Less than 500m from Mt Martha's best beaches, and comfortable walking distance to Mt Martha Village shops and cafes. Relax and enjoy a stroll to the beach, a swim and then to the village for a coffee and chat. Chill out and leave the car at the house.
Situated at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula this home is also an ideal base to tour the best of the Peninsula’s varied attractions.
Conveniently located only an hour’s drive out of Melbourne. The perfect retreat for families or for a small group get-away from Melbourne; or to visit if you have arrived from further afield.
The property offers spacious living at its best. The beach house is well appointed offering –
• Five 5 bedrooms.
• King size main bedroom with double beds elsewhere and your choice of singles foldups or double in bedroom 5. Contact us to advise of your preferences. Linen and towels are supplied.
• Kitchen comes with 12 dining sets cutlery and glassware, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, refrigerator freezer, microwave and appropriate appliances for day to day living, walk-in pantry and drinks refrigerator cooler and picnic-ware.
• Two bathrooms. Ensuite to main bedroom includes shower and toilet. Separate family bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet.
• Laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer, plus ironing facilities.
• Two expansive indoor-outdoor living/dining areas
• Rumpus room
• Flat screen TV, Internet and Wi-Fi.
• Large open fireplace for the cool of the evening.
The living space is completed with large outdoor verandahs and courtyards. Passive solar design of wide shading verandahs, cool slate & parquetry floors and cross-flow ventilation makes this an ideal summer house.
The property also boasts –
• Spacious courtyards with barbeque facilities for some serious entertainment.
• Space for children to play freely in a safe environment.
• Broad open lawn areas to practice for the beach cricket.
• Plenty of suntraps and shady areas.
• Plenty of parking space for the boat and visitors.
Local attractions and activities include –
• Mount Martha beaches
• Sailing and water sports via local boat ramps
• Kayaking paddle boarding and other bay sports
• Dolphin spotting
• Balcombe Point cliffs and rock pools
• Nippers Surf Lifesavers programs
• Balcombe Estuary and boardwalks
• “The Briars” with its additional summer attractions Refer Blues / Jazz programs etc
• Mount Martha Village
And don’t forget to bring your tennis racquets and golf clubs.
At a regional level, the Mornington Peninsula is a gourmet’s paradise for local produce, vineyards and restaurants and for a range of galleries, gardens, nature reserves, walking trails and seasonal events. Refer to our package containing the best of the Peninsula’s offerings upon your arrival.
Enjoy the seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living spaces and courtyards that this beach house offers. Space for families and for relaxed entertaining. Great for important family events and functions.
A tranquil garden oasis in a sheltered setting provides the venue for outdoor activity and freedom to play.
A retreat that offers a perfect opportunity to enjoy a long hot summer by the sea.
Available All Year
All Linen plus Towels provided, BYO beach towels.