Perched on the hilltop area of Mount Martha and adjacent to Sheoak Reserve, Ian Road Apartments’ modern and contemporary design is complimented by breathtaking views of Port Phillip Bay. Situated just over an hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne, the region is a well known tourist destination and has plenty to offer such as beautiful beaches, stunning wineries and golf courses.
Ian Road Apartments Two Bedroom Luxury Apartment offers the ultimate in Mornington Peninsula accommodation. This spacious apartment is over 180 square metres of living space and can sleep up to 6 guests 4 Adults, 2 Kids. You will be blown away by the spectacular bay views, modern architecture and the feeling of light and space.
The two-bedroom apartment features a stylish kitchenette which will surprise you with it functionality and combined with generous living and dining areas makes it the perfect the family or group holiday.
For a cosy winter getaway you can relax in front of the gas log fire or enjoy a private outdoor heated spa or enjoy a drink out on the balcony and take in the spectacular bay views. The ultimate way to kick back and relax on a well deserved break.
• Shaded patio and private balcony
• Private Luxurious heated outdoor 6 person spa bath
• 42” tv in living room and 32” tv in master bedroom
• DVD player and kids movies
• Board Games
• Alarm clock
• Swimming pool shared space
To keep you connected
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
For your comfort
• Air Conditioning
• Gas log fire
• Continental breakfast provisions for your first day
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• King sized bed
• Queen Sized bed
• Double Sofa Bed in lounge
• Linen supplied
• Double shower
To make life easy
• Complimentary continental breakfast for your first day
• Electric cooker
• Gas BBQ
• Off street parking for car and boat
• Outdoor setting
• Outdoor shower
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
• Separate Laundry
• Iron & Ironing board
Ian Road Apartment Inclusions and Facilities
Tea/coffee making facilities & basic condiments
Complimentary continental breakfast for your first day
Solar heated swimming pool & 100 Sq Meter paved outdoor entertaining area, and pool house. Shared space
Pool side BBQ & bar fridge
Pool side toilet & shower
Off street parking
Complimentary use of laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
What’s near by
• Fishing can be enjoyed off the rocks at end of the street approximately 800 meters. Safety Beach boat launching ramp is only 3 Km’s away.
• Enjoy native wild life and bush walks practically on our door step with Sheoak reserve directly adjacent to the apartments and Churchill Park only 250 meters away.
• Short drive to the shops, cafes and restaurants.
• The Pillars Mount Martha, just down the road
Experience Mornington Peninsula
• Peninsula Hot Springs
• Championship golf courses
• Art galleries
• Local Museums
• Winery restaurants and casual cafes
• Wine and food farm gate trail
• Farmers Markets
• Artisan food producers
• Cellar Doors wine and beer
• Strawberry farm
• Food and Wine classes
• Horse riding
• Dolphin swim
• Stand up paddle boarding
• Enchanted Adventure garden Arthurs seat- Tree Surfing, Mazes, tube sliding and more.
• Surf beaches
• Sailing and Kayaking
• Diving and snorkelling
• Boat hire
• National parks
• Scenic drives
• Scenic Walks
• Cape Schanck Light Station
• Mornington Railway
Please note: Our apartments are not available for parties or large gatherings. We do not accept Schoolies. Our apartments are strictly non smoking. As a residential property, consideration needs to be given for nearby residents.
Strict Noise restrictions apply
Maximum occupancy is 4 Adults and 2 Children Max Adults is 4 unless otherwise approved by management during the booking process.
For insurance purposes guest numbers must never exceed 6 at any time.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in eviction and or penalty charges at managements discretion.
We do not take a bond as security, however we do insist on taking your credit card details in case reparations are necessary to make good any damage to property or chattels as a result of your tenancy .