Water views and beach frontage. Across the road from a fantastic, unspoilt swimming beach and only 10 minutes walk to the quaint Mt Martha Village.
Chillout on the front deck overlooking the bay and beautiful garden. Modern easy access kitchen with a large central entertaining bench. Polished floor boards, open fire place, ample parking. Two separate entertaining areas - upstairs on the deck & adjoining lounge, or down stairs on the front patio and garden.
Many fabulous walks very close including Nunns Cliff Top Walk across the road, the Briars Homestead and National Park, the Estuary Boardwalk etc. Listen to the kookaburras and enjoy the natural Australian environment and wildlife.
Suits eveyone - executives, friends and families. Ideal for swimmers, fishing and boating, canoeing, hiking and exploring or just relaxing with a coffee or glass of wine at a local coffee shop, restaurant or winery.
Come and have fun in the sun with your best friends and family.
Air conditioning, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Tennis, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Stereo, Parking, Books, Hair dryer, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan
- TV, Child friendly, CD Player, Ensuite, Tea/Coffee making facilities, Walk to the shops, Bath, Pets permitted, Fans (Ceiling / Standing), air conditioning