Relax and enjoy the sunset in this character filled, pet friendly, 1970’s 6 bedroom beachside holiday house in Mount Martha.
A stones throw from Mount Martha beach and a 5 minute stroll to vibrant Mount Martha Village, this large house is perfect for a couple of families who are looking for a low maintenance house with the emphasis on chilling out!
Entering on ground level, you take a flight of stairs up to a large informal sitting room with fireplace, TV and bar area. All this is adjacent to a large dining area and second sitting area with enclosed wood fireplace. This whole level has floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors opening onto to a spacious balcony overlooking the esplanade and Port Phillip Bay.
The kitchen is located to the rear of this level. Although it is still in it’s true 1970’s state, all amenities are in working order and function as they should.
Heading back to the lower level, and entering the long wood panelled hallway, you will find a seperate powder room next to the Master Bedroom complete with QB, Ensuite (bath, shower and seperate WC) and 2 WIRs.
Up a few steps, you enter the large rumpus room complete with checkerboard floor! This room has one complete wall of floor to ceiling windows keeping this area lightfilled, there is a TV and couch for kids in this living area.
There are 2 bedrooms directly off this rumpus room, one with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds, each with WIR.
Two more bedrooms are next door off the additional length of hallway, each with 2 single beds.
All 4 lower level bedrooms run directly in line with each other and share a family bathroom with seperate WC, bath and shower.
Travelling up the rear staircase to the affectionately named “penthouse”, you will find a large double bed bedroom with ensuite, WIR and enclosed sunroom.
There is a triple carport under the house, and a separate laundry with washing machine also located within the carport area.
Perfect for a couple of families or a group of friends, and don’t forget your pets – they’re welcome as well.
Availabilty — from December 1st 2016
* Mt Martha Beach directly across the road
easy walk to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
Walk to surf and yacht clubs.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway