Great beaches in either direction. Heading North, Mt Martha Beach is a 3 km easy drive from the house with ample parking. To the south is Safety Beach 2km and many other beautiful bayside beaches.
Just chill out in the solar heated pool, enjoy the view and sip on a cool drink
The house sleeps 8 comfortably and has the following sleeping configuration:
- a king bed, ensuite and spa bath upstairs with great views from upstairs bedroom
- a queen bed, ensuite with great views from downstairs bedroom
- a queen bed great views from another downstairs bedroom
- two single beds in a third downstairs bedroom
- 3.5 bathrooms comprising ensuite and powder room upstairs and ensuite and main bathroom downstairs
- Doonas, blankets, and pillows are supplied.
BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases and towels.
OR Linen can be hired on request for $25 per person per stay.
Also provided are gas BBQ, table and chairs on upstairs deck and table and chairs on downstairs deck - both deck have sensational 180 degree bay views
Please Note: Minimum 7 days stay.
Enjoying the Beach and shops
The house is ideally situated minutes from beaches in either direction patrolled in summer holidays. Opposite picturesque Mt Martha Beach with its line of colourful bathing boxes, is delightful Mt Martha village which has:
- a gourmet cafe and restaurant
- liquor outlet
- take-way shops Pizza, Fish & Chips
- chemist, doctor, vet
- local produce, art and craft outlets
- Picnic tables
- Public car parking
- IGA supermarket
Other Tourist/Holiday Activities
There are lots of great activities nearby:
- enjoy an array of mornington peninsular wineries and local produce only minutes away
- visit and relax in the peninsular hot springs
- visit and enjoy the local arts, craft and food establishments
- enjoy many challenging world class golf courses within 15 minutes drive or try picturesque Mt Martha public course only 3 minutes away