Perched on the hilltop area of Mount Martha and adjacent to Sheoak Reserve, Ian Road apartments’ modern and contemporary design is complimented by gorgeous garden and bay views. Situated just over an hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne, the region is a well known tourist destination and has plenty to offer such as beautiful beaches, stunning wineries and golf courses.
Ian Road Apartment’s spacious One Bedroom Apartment is the perfect option for your next Mornington Peninsula getaway. The apartment offers approximately 80 square metres of comfortable living space and features a large ensuite with spa bath for the ultimate in-room relaxation or romantic getaway.
The apartment’s kitchen includes an electric stove top, oven, dishwasher and all the pots, pans, crockery and cutlery you need for breakfast in bed, a quiet night in or a family dinner.
Relax in the sheltered outdoor living space complete with BBQ, outdoor shower and sun deck all set amongst our beautiful landscaped gardens.
• Shaded patio and decking area
• Luxurious spa bath
• 42” TV in living room and 32” TV in bedroom
• DVD player and kids movies
• Board Games
• Alarm clock
To keep you connected
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
For your comfort
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Continental breakfast provisions for your first day
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Queen Sized bed sleeps 2
• Double Sofa Bed in lounge area recommended for 1 adult or 2 children
• Linen supplied
• Double shower
• Spa bath
To make life easy
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Gas BBQ
• Off street parking for car and boat
Ian Road Apartment Inclusions and Facilities
Complimentary continental breakfast for your first day
Tea/coffee making facilities & basic condiments
Solar heated swimming pool & 100 Sq Meter paved outdoor entertaining area, and pool house. Shared space with other apartments
Pool side BBQ & bar fridge
Off street parking
Complimentary use of laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
There are 2 other apartments at the property. One of these is also available to book on Stayz. Please see our Two Bedroom Luxury Beach Getaway.
What’s near by
• Fishing can be enjoyed off the rocks at end of the street approximately 800 meters. Safety Beach boat launching ramp is only 3 Km’s away.
• Enjoy native wild life and bush walks practically on our door step with Sheoak reserve directly adjacent to the apartments and Churchill Park only 250 meters away.
• Short drive to the shops, cafes and restaurants.
• The Pillars Mount Martha, just down the road
Experience Mornington Peninsula
• Peninsula Hot Springs
• Championship golf courses
• Art galleries
• Local Museums
• Winery restaurants and casual cafes
• Wine and food farm gate trail
• Farmers Markets
• Artisan food producers
• Cellar Doors wine and beer
• Strawberry farm
• Food and Wine classes
• Horse riding
• Dolphin swim
• Stand up paddle boarding
• Enchanted Adventure garden Arthurs seat- Tree Surfing, Mazes, tube sliding and more.
• Surf beaches
• Sailing and Kayaking
• Diving and snorkelling
• Boat hire
• National parks
• Scenic drives
• Scenic Walks
• Cape Schanck Light Station
• Mornington Railway
Please note: Our apartments are not available for parties or large gatherings. We do not accept Schoolies. Our apartments are strictly non smoking. As a residential property, consideration needs to be given for nearby residents.
Noise restrictions apply
Failure to comply with these rules will result in eviction including the paying guests.
We do not take a bond as security, however we do insist on taking your credit card details in case reparations are necessary to make good any damage to property or chattels as a result of your tenancy .