Located in the picturesque town of Portarlington, Bayview Cottage is a mere 800m from the main street and Portarlington Beach.
With 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this is the ideal retreat for the family or a group of friends - get out of the city and enjoy some quiet time with all the comfort you would get at home.
Open plan living, kitchen and dining allows for enjoyable family time, with the option to retreat to the newly built, large entertainers balcony with big 4 burner BBQ, or play in the huge grassy backyard.
There is room for up to 3 cars to park in the carport and driveway and an abundance of room for outdoor entertaining and playing.
All linen, towels, crockery and cutlery are supplied to enhance your stay.
There is a TV and DVD for indoor time and a large couch to enjoy them from
FOXTEL IS INSTALLED
Portarlington is a quiet little town, historically a fishing village - the old pier is still functioning and a short stroll from the house.
In the nearby local area there are a number of wineries including Jack Rabbit, Terindah Estate, Scotchman's Hill, Bellarine Estate and Leura Park - which hosts a fun Sunday Session
Newcombe Street plays host to a number of local restaurants and cafe's - there's Chinese, Indian, Tapas and the Grand Hotel - to name a few.
If you're one for golf you are in luck, Portarlington Golf course is just down the road.
There is also Curlewis, Queenscliff and Clifton Springs Golf Clubs within 20km of the house.
With so much to see and do, your days can be filled with fun activities, should you so choose.
Alternatively... take a good book and enjoy some quality beach or cafe time.
Things to Note
Bayview Cottage is here to make your holiday or retreat as relaxing and fun as possible, however there are a few things to note when staying with us.
Over long weekends there is a minumum 3 nights required
1. No smoking
2. No pets allowed
3. Beach towels are not provided
HOLIDAY RENTAL RULES
1. Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay
2. Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
Noise and Residential amenity
1. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy
2. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions.
3. Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community
1. Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times
2. Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
Gatherings or functions
1. The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
Garbage and Recycling
1. Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas
1. Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage
Damages / Breakages
1. Damages and breakages must be reported to the manager