Fantastic beach house with panoramic views of Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. Easy walk to town centre, beach, swim centre, shops and restaurants. Enjoy the Peninsula's wineries, markets, golf courses, nearby surf beaches and many local festivals.
The house features:
- fully appointed kitchen with dishwasher and beautiful dining room,
- 3 double bedrooms with queen size beds,
- 2 bathrooms and equipped laundry,
- spacious lounge with room for all, and
- upstairs deck with outdoor covered dining table and BBQ.
Enjoy the use of our:
- 42inch TV and DVD collection,
- book library,
- pod coffee machine,
- games and jigsaws, and
- a luxurious egg chair in which to watch the sunrise, relax or just watch the world go by.
Plenty of parking; bring the boat
All linen and towels are provided.
We thank you for not smoking or bringing your pet.
Maximum occupancy: 6 people