Located on the Bellarine Peninsula, the historic coastal township of Portarlington is an easy 30minute / 28kilometre drive from the City of Geelong, in the state of Victoria, Australia.
Fishing, aquaculture mussels, and the gently rising hills featuring vineyards and olive groves behind the town, have established Portarlington as a popular holiday destination for a family seaside holiday, or a romantic weekend getaway.
Being situated only two streets from the main street of Portarlington, this two bedroom unit is a mere stroll away from local shops, restaurants and cafes, as well as Portarlington’s pier and beach. What’s more, the Portarlington Golf course is just a couple of minutes’ drive away
The ideal getaway accommodation for families and / or couples wishing to take time out, visit local tourist attractions and / or the beach, tour local world class wineries, play some golf, or simply sit back and relax, this well-designed unit features:
- A kitchen equipped with cutlery, crockery, kettle, toaster, microwave oven, electric stove and cooking utensils.
- A ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning, and a gas heater in the lounge room.
- A flat screen TV, and Blu-ray DVD player with a selection of DVD’s available for use during your stay.
- Board Games
- Two bedrooms, a double bed in one room, two bunk beds in the other and built-in wardrobes for storage.
- Child’s porta-cot A highchair will also be made available for use if required at no extra charge.
- Linen bedding, sheets, pillows and towels available.
- Bathroom with a vanity unit, shower, and separate bath.
- Toilet separate to the bathroom.
- Well-appointed laundry with a washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, and small ironing board.
- Gas Bar-B-Q, and outdoor setting.
- Clothes line.
- Single car lockup garage.
All you need do is: Park the car in the lock up garage, unlock the front door, unpack your bags, put you feet up, and settle in for some relaxing timeout by the seaside.