Luxury Eco Retreat.
Spoil yourself with tranquillity and opulence.
Wineries, Ferry, Beach, Fauna Reserve.
A short 600m stroll to beach through fauna reserve. Less than 1km walk to shops and ferry. Under 5 min drive to House of Jack Rabbit, Terindah Estate, Scotchmans Hill Wineries.
Sensational beaches, stunning views Relax on the deck with wine and cheese and watch the tall ships sail across the sunset.
Just around the corner from Jack Rabbit, Terindah, Scotchmans Hill, Bennetts on Bellarine and Bellarine Estate wineries, The Whiskery and Harvester Moon
Walk from Docklands Ferry.
Stroll along the gorgeous Portarlington shopping strip and enjoy a coffee at the Bakehouse, savour the best local mussels on the Bellarine at the Portarlington Grand Hotel, Circa 1888. Enjoy Portarlington's newest attractions Portovino Wine bar and Daniels Donuts
Relax with a few rounds of golf at Portarlington Golf Course.
Hire an electric bike from Bella E-Bike Hire and tour the local area
Hire a boat and go fishing from Indented Heads.
Enjoy walkability 600m to beach along the reserve track, under 1km to shops and ferry.
Book with the free winery bus that leaves from the Portarlington Jetty.
Bus available 200m.
Ride or walk along the allocated beach side track all the way to St Leonards.
Hire an electric bike from Bella E-Bike Hire and enjoy a leisurely ride at your own pace.
20 min drive to Ocean Grove Surf Life Saving Club.
25 min drive to Geelong,
80 min drive to Melbourne,
75 min Ferry to Docklands.
Masterpiece of innovative design and raw contemporary grandeur, extraordinary property embraces and promotes blissful lifestyle of tranquillity and opulence, as highly practical as it is breathtakingly beautiful.
The home is a high integrity sustainable design, double glazing, cross ventilation and cutting edge second skin technology maintains a beautiful cool temperature even in summer.
There is amazing sea breezes across the fauna reserve from the bay which make it a perfect place to maximise natural cooling techniques.
Portable air conditioners are available in the home, just in case you feel the need for some extra coolness.
Please let us know prior to booking if you would like us to place them in the rooms.
Block out curtains in all bedrooms.
Netflix available for guest use.
Portarlington is renowned for its views, tranquility, and modest internet speeds.. please be patient with the internet during your stay as it sometimes slows down during peak holiday times.
• Double-skin facade mobilises thermodynamics, channelling air between walls & roof
• Coupled with double glazing & cross-breezes results in exceptional temperature regulation
• Exposed architecture grants refined industrial edge imbued with raw grandeur
• Subliminally restful sleek lines softened by natural warmth of timber tones
• Tranquil ambience enhanced by dimmable LED mood lighting throughout
• 3 huge BRMs provide premium privacy, deliberately separated by other rooms
• Indulgent master suite with sundeck, suave WTR, exquisite Euro-style wet-room
• Similar sophisticated main bathroom to spoil additional residents
• Polished concrete floors downstairs plus outdoor shower alongside laundry perfect for sandy feet returning from foreshore 600m away
• Tasmanian oak floor upstairs where vast open living has water, mountain, reserve & city views
• Black stone benches & matching soft-close kitchen cabinetry creates dramatic focal point
• Bosch appliances include semi-integrated DW, induction cooktop, self-cleaning oven
• Lounge enclosed by massive timber sliding panel to segregate zones as desired
• Only low & no VOC paints & varnishes used, ideal for chemical sensitivity & asthma
• Single carport, extra off-street parking for 2nd vehicle
• Shortcut skirting reserve of less than 1km on foot to Ferry, shopping precinct.