SCHOOL SUMMER HOLIDAYS AND EASTER $200PN-MINIMUM 5 NIGHTS
Minimum OFF-PEAK charge: $700 for up to 5 nights; $140 per extra night
Will suit extended family or two families
- 4 bedrooms sleeps eight 1 queen, 6 singles
- 2 sunny outdoor areas - one courtyard, one patio
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets
- gas ducted heating
- BBQ connected to mainline gas
- 2 kitchens 1 large, 1 small
- Flatscreen TV, CD stereo
- off street parking
- linen not provided
- well behaved and clean family pets welcome
- fenced garden area
Summer School Holiday and Easter rates from $200 pn minimum 5 nights
Off Peak times: Minimum charge $700 for up to 5 nights $140 pn extra nights
NB: Linen and towels NOT INCLUDED
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Beachside activities, in close proximity to both bay and surf beaches:
- Multiple tranquil bay beaches, including Shelley and Fisherman's beaches - great for children
- Portsea surf beach includes spectacular London Bridge, surrounding rock pools and sand dunes.
Enjoy golfing, fishing, surfing, sailing, coastal cliff top walks, bike riding, scuba diving, winery visits, dolphin and seal watching.
17 minute walk to Portsea village and 4 minute drive to wonderful Sorrento shops and restaurants.
Close to Point Nepean National Park including walks to breathtaking views of the Heads and historic quarantine station.
Car ferry across to Queenscliff fishing village and Great Ocean Road areas