Gorgeous modern home in a perfect but private spot in Portsea. Corsair is located half way between the back and front beach. It's a short walk to everywhere.
The home consists of 4 large bedrooms - 2 with ensuites. Plus a kids play room with a fold out couch
There is a cute outdoor space for enjoying the BBQ and outdoor dining. The backyard is fully fenced and secured with a private courtyard setting.
The home is fully fenced and pets can be allowed on approval - but are subject to pet conditions. Please ask the Coast and Country Getaways team for further information.
This is the perfect spot to take the family for a beach getaway.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, Sleeps 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed Main with Ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed with Ensuite
Optional fold out couch in Kids playroom
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3.5
- Alfresco dining area with BBQ
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Large open plan living area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- TV's / DVD player / Stereo
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 apply
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25’s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces