Set in the picturesque 'Old Portsea' and within walking distance to the beach and village, Leyden at Portsea is a beautifully maintained home tucked away in a quiet no through road.
The split level coastal home is surrounded by lush manicured gardens and the attention to detail is carried throughout the home. In excellent condition and featuring timber lined cathedral ceilings, this sunlit home offers views of the greenery from each room.
Where possible, there are floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors which allows light and Summer breezes to filter in.
Entertaining is effortless with the northern aspect sun deck complete with undercover al fresco dining, gas mains BBQ and sun loungers.
Stepping inside, from the adjacent sun deck, there is a tiled dining area and fully equipped central kitchen with Miele appliances, fridge with water dispenser and a large breakfast bar. A perfect spot to enjoy enjoy a relaxed brunch and watch the children play on the lawn There is also an outdoor shower for use after a day at the beach.
The comfortable lounge area is a warm retreat in Winter with the open fire and a great place to escape the heat and relax with a night time movie in Summer.
Beautfiully zoned, the bedrooms allow for 2 families to stay in comfort. The master bedroom has an ensuite which also doubles as the powder room and a WIR. The remaining 3 bedrooms offer ample sleeping combinations with 2 bathrooms shared between them.
Leyden at Portsea is a new listing. Be quick to book this Summer retreat..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS up to 12
BED 1: 1 x Double Bed with WIR and ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds and Single mattress
BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets, Trundle and Double Fold Out Sofa inc ensuite
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 inc bath
- Large north facing outdoor entertainment area inc BBQ and dining
- Outside shower
- Air conditioning in main lounge area
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities with Miele appliances
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Large screen TV / video and docking station
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Double garage and off street parking
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
4 Car Spaces