WINTER WARMER SPECIAL
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays. Only valid until 20/09/18
Located in a quiet cul de sac, on the edge of the national park and with just a short stroll to the Portsea Surf Life Saving Club and back beach, this light filled contemporary beach house offers a superb sense of privacy and tranquility.
Upon entering into the large entry hall, there is a feeling of space in this sprawling split level home. With every room, there are floor to ceiling windows and direct access to the wraparound sun decks.
Beautifually zoned with bedrooms at the front of the home, the gallery-sized entertainment hub is at the back via a short staircase. Slightly elevated to bask in the coastal views over the tree tops, the hexagon shaped room opens up to the vast kitchen, living and dining area that is drenched in all day sunlight from the floor to ceiling windows that line the room and flowing floorboards and tiles throughout. There are comfortable couches in front of the stone open fire place to relax in, a large dining area with seating for 8 and the well appointed kitchen comes complete with island bench and bar stool seating.
Adjacent to the entertaining space and through large sliding doors, the entertaining can spill out onto the al fresco dining deck which houses the BBQ and outdoor dining setting. Plenty of space for the children to play outside.
Three well sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with ensuite, a second living area with sofa bed and family bathroom with a double shower and bath complete this ideal family holiday home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
BED 1: 1 x Double Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds and King Single Trundle
COMMON SPACE: Sofa bed in second lounge area
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath & outside shower
- Wraparound sun decks, BBQ and al fresco dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 1 x TV
- Open fire place and heating
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Off street parking
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25's
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces