Located down a private road and only 500m or a 5 min walk to the Portsea back beach and a 10min walk to the front Bay beach and iconic Portsea Pub, this recently painted and redecorated single level home allows relaxed beachside living in a sought after location.
Set on a huge, private coastal block and primed for alfresco fun and entertaining, there is a large grassy fully fenced yard, dotted with shady mature tea trees. An inviting spot for the kids and the dog - via prior approval to explore.
Bright, white and immaculate inside, this Portsea beach shack is a classic 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home that is comfortable and offers all that is needed for a low fuss beach holiday in a beautiful location.
Perfect for walking to the back beach during the day, and relaxing for sunset drinks around the large teak table in the afternoon, or relax in the hammock amongst the tea trees.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
BED 3: 1 x Bunk Beds, 1 x Trundle mattress
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- fabulous relaxing outside areas, with gas BBQ, sun lounges and a hammock
- Open plan Living / Dining and Kitchen
- Full kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and DeLonghi coffee machine
- 1 x Flat Screen TV and Bose speakers
- Indoor wood fire heater and portable heater, pedestal fans
- Outdoor hot cold shower
- Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Kids and pets dogs are catered for with safe grassed and fenced garden
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.