The cows have long gone from Portsea but the farm house from the Portsea dairy still remains. Retaining its original charm with lots of modern extras.
- Open plan living area featuring open fire place, 50" HD plasma television with DVD/Blueray/CD player and Nintendo Wii
- Apple TV - watch latest release movies using your own itunes account.
- Plenty of DVD's, Wii games, books, games and puzzles for both adults and children to enjoy.
- Split system air-conditioning/heater.
- Hydronic heating throughout house.
- Recently renovated spacious kitchen with dining for 6, opening out to deck and entertaining area.
- Fully fenced spa, outdoor seating and BBQ.
- 4 bedrooms Main with queen, 2nd with queen, 3rd and 4th both with 1 single and 1 trundle
- Large central bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Large fully fenced garden.
- Plenty of split firewood to use during your stay
- Pet friendly
- No Schoolies
Long Weekends Labour Day, Queens Birthday, Grand Final - 3 night minimum
Easter - 4 night minimum
Melbourne Cup Weekend 4 night minimum
FOR XMAS / NEW YEAR 2017 & JANUARY 2018 the following applies
Wednesday 20th December to Wednesday 27th December - available with 5 night minimum
Wednesday 27th December to Sunday 7th January - 11 night minimum - AVAILABLE FOR FAMILIES ONLY
Sunday 7th January to Sunday 14th January - 7 Night minimum - BOOKED
Sunday 14th January to Saturday 27th January - BOOKED