NOTE: No more bookings for Winter/Spring 2016 and Summer 2016-17 as Oceanside Portsea has been permanently leased. Check in with us again in September 2017!
Located in a secluded court, Oceanside Portsea is truly a home away from home and an ideal all year round retreat for families, couples and friends.
* 3 Bedrooms, all with comfortable double beds
* Sleeps 6, with options for additional 3 persons on pull-out trundle beds (total of 9 persons maximum adult and children alike)
* Located in a quiet court - safe, secure and ideal for families with kids
* Fully fenced property with carport and large driveway, ample for 3-4 cars plus boat
* 3 outdoor decking spaces, complete with sun lounges, table settings, barbecue and outdoor shower.
* Fully air-conditioned (two split systems) for summer comfort
* Ducted heating and Jotul cast-iron wood stove for warmth in winter.
* TV, DVD players with great movie selection, Wii Games, indoor and outdoor audio with iPod connection.
* Under 10 minutes' walk or 1-minute drive to Portsea Hotel and front beach.
* Less than 5 minutes' drive to Sorrento.
THINGS TO DO IN SUMMER AND WARMER DAYS
- Spend time at the incredible beaches
- Fishing for southern calamari at Portsea Pier
- Swim in the rock pools at Sorrento back beach
- Stand up paddle boarding at Portsea/Sorrento front beach
- Enjoy an idyllic drink on the lawn at the Portsea Hotel
- Visit Point Nepean National Park
- Check out the incredible rock formations at London Bridge
- Have brunch at the Sorrento Baths
- Grab a wave at Portsea back beach
- Take a fishing charter into the bay or into Bass Strait
- Crank up the barbie at Oceanside and enjoy a cold drink with your steak!
just to name a few!!
AND WINTER TOO...
- Curl up at Oceanside next to the pot belly heater with a hot chocolate
- Drop into Just Fine Foods in Sorrento for a Cappuccino and their famous Vanilla Slice
- Visit one of the many wineries in the district for a toasty lunch and wine
- Drop by the Peninsula Hot Springs for a full body treatment
- Stroll the Sorrento shopping strip
and many more fun times to be enjoyed...