Located in a secluded court, Oceanside Portsea is truly a home away from home and an ideal all year round retreat for families, couples and friends.
3 Bedrooms, 2 with queen beds and 1 with 2 bunk beds
Sleeps a maximum of 8, strictly no over-capacity.
Located in a quiet court - safe, secure and ideal for families with kids
Fully fenced property with carport and large driveway, ample for 3-4 cars plus boat
3 outdoor decking spaces, complete with sun lounges, table settings, barbecue and outdoor shower.
Fully air-conditioned two split systems for summer comfort
Ducted heating and Jotul cast-iron wood stove for warmth in winter.
TV, DVD players with great movie selection, Wii Games, indoor and outdoor audio with iPod connection.
Under 10 minutes' walk or 1-minute drive to Portsea Hotel and front beach.
Less than 5 minutes' drive to Sorrento.
NOTE: Minimum of 2 nights' booking. 1 night bookings will be 1.5x nightly rate, with earlier check-in and later check-out.
THINGS TO DO IN SUMMER AND WARMER DAYS
- Spend time at the incredible beaches
- Fishing for southern calamari at Portsea Pier
- Swim in the rock pools at Sorrento back beach
- Stand up paddle boarding at Portsea/Sorrento front beach
- Enjoy an idyllic drink on the lawn at the Portsea Hotel
- Visit Point Nepean National Park
- Check out the incredible rock formations at London Bridge
- Have brunch at the Sorrento Baths
- Grab a wave at Portsea back beach
- Take a fishing charter into the bay or into Bass Strait
- Crank up the barbie at Oceanside and enjoy a cold drink with your steak
just to name a few
AND WINTER TOO...
- Curl up at Oceanside next to the pot belly heater with a hot chocolate
- Drop into Just Fine Foods in Sorrento for a Cappuccino and their famous Vanilla Slice
- Visit one of the many wineries in the district for a toasty lunch and wine
- Drop by the Peninsula Hot Springs for a full body treatment
- Stroll the Sorrento shopping strip
and many more fun times to be enjoyed...