Relaxed and comfortable 3 Bedroom house, with a back gate leading directly down to the beach. No roads to cross, no traffic to navigate. Dogs of all sizes are welcome to share the holiday with you. Dog Beach is in between the towns of Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale.
This property includes:
- Open, north facing living and dining areas with 8 seat dining table, TV, DVD, HDD, Stereo, air conditioning and ducted heating
- Large deck with outdoor table and chairs for 10
- Main bedroom with King size bed, ceiling fans, ducted heating, private patio and ensuite
- Second bedroom with either King size bed or 2 extra long single beds, ceiling fans, ducted heating
- Third bedroom with two sets of double King single bunks (4 beds), ceiling fans and ducted heating, separate play area with PS3 and bean bags
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with European appliances and induction cooktop
- Main bathroom with bath and laundry facitilites
- BBQ and outdoor dining within a secure back garden
- Books, games, bedding, linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided
Dogs are welcome inside the house. We ask that you keep them off the furniture. If you do bring dogs, you will find 2 dog beds (large) and bowls available to use at the house.
The perfect getaway with your dog, extended family or 2 families.
Dog Beach has to be one of the best off lead dog beaches in Victoria; all day, all year. Around a kilometre of unspoilt beach for dogs to wander and people to enjoy.
The house offers accommodation which affords you a direct path down to the beach from your own back door.