Situated in the middle of the main street of historic Queenscliff, this two bedroom apartment has you in the heart of the village.
This apartment is situated on the second level above a welcoming café and popular clothing store. Inside, with high ceilings and windows in each room, the space is filled with light and views of the town.
The kitchen is equipped for whipping up a meal, complete with a dining table for four.
Living room is furnished with quality leather couches and provides reading material for restful afternoons after a morning at the beach.
Bedrooms are complete with queen-sized beds, quality linen and some storage for belongings.
The single bathroom contains shower, toilet and hand basin with fresh towels and liquid soap included.
Ideal for a weekend away or for a small group holiday, you would be hard pressed to find a more appealing location. Walking distance to all the retailers within Queenscliff, beautiful beaches, Queenscliff Marina and giving you access to the Mornington Peninsula via the Searoad Ferry. The Blues Train departs close by, approximately a 4 minute walk away. This place is central, clean and great value for money.
- Central location
- Views of the main street action
- New ducted heating and cooling
- Lockable bedrooms
- 2 complimentary coffees for the downstairs café included
Some important things to consider:
- No outdoor area
- No laundry
- Street car parking
- Limited storage for belongings
- No balcony
- No working fireplace
- Tea/Coffee provided not breakfast due to the proximity of cafes
- Access to the apartment is through an indoor lane used by the public to get to the cafe, and the stairs leading to the apartment come off the lane.
- Some noise from the café does filter upstairs. Opening hours are from 8:30am-4:30pm
- No wifi
- Due to this building being over 100 years old, there are parts of it that look a little old ie bumpy walls in places.