Welcome home to Queenscliff on the Bellarine Peninsula, the perfect accommodation for your next family holiday or short term work assignment.
4 bedroom home sleeps 8 guests, 2 x queen, 3 x king single, 1 x single trundle plus cot. New open plan kitchen , living and dining. Large secure backyard with deck and sunny verandahs.
Walk to Swan Bay, dog beach, rail trail and 5 minute drive to either Queenscliff or Point Lonsdale.
This spacious and welcoming family home with floorboards and neutral interior throughout has a relaxed vibe with everything you will need for an enjoyable stay.
The large open plan kitchen, living and dining area opens out to a covered deck area and good sized secure backyard. The kitchen is complete with all cooking equipment, dishwasher, separate butlers pantry and dining table for 8.
There are 2 comfortable living areas, 1 with TV and DVD, the 2nd has some books, magazines and toys you are welcome to utilise during your stay.
There is central gas heating throughout the home for your comfort but no AC.
The bedrooms all have built in robes and are a good size. The spacious master bedroom has a queen bed with cot and French doors opening out to private side verandah. The 2nd bedroom has 1 king single with single trundle underneath and lots of children's bed time stories. The 3rd bedroom has 1 queen bed whilst the 4th has 2 king singles.
The new bathroom located off the main living area has a shower, vanity basin and toilet and includes a hair dryer and towels. Please note the main bathroom is currently under renovation, we hope to have this fully operational by the end of January 2018.
The laundry located in the butlers pantry includes front loader washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Located just off Swan Bay and the Bellarine Rail Trail, with the local dog beach a short stroll away, our home is perfectly positioned for your next holiday.
A short drive/ride into Queenscliff or Point Lonsdale and everything the Bellarine Peninsula has to offer including numerous local wineries, ferry to Sorrento, Adventure park and fabulous beaches and parks.
Free WiFi internet available and large sunny verandahs to laze around on.
The property itself is at the end of a quiet court which is great for the kids to be able to get out on bikes and scooters or kick the ball around.
Note: Bath towels are supplied and all beds have mattress protectors, pillows and queen size doonas, but you will need to bring your own linen.
The whole property is available for exclusive use except the single car garage at the rear of the property, including large driveway parking for 2 cars and a further 2 car carport.
Interaction with guests:
We are best contacted by email and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note:
We are offering our family home for holiday rental whilst on a short term work assignment. Some large family photos will remain on the walls and some books, magazines and dvds will be left for you to utilise if you wish.
While you are our guest, we appreciate you looking after the property as if it were your own. We have put a lot of time and thought and expense in preparing the property as a really lovely accommodation option, to ensure all guests are very comfortable and enjoy their stay.
Hence, we request that you report any breakages or maintenance issues immediately so we can attend to t prior to the next guest's arriving. We are unlikely to ask for reimbursement for small accidental breakages but we may ask for reimbursement for major breakages or damage to the property.
Also, when departing, we appreciate you leaving the home neat and tidy.
To maintain a good standard for our guests and keep peace with our neighbours and the council we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that guests must agree to the following...
Standard Terms and Conditions of 'Comfortable Family Home close to beaches' Queenscliff Vic Temporary Holiday Accommodation
No high heel shoes in the house.
No Pets outside only pets may be accommodated upon request and additional fee
Self check-in with lockbox.
Linen NOT supplied.
1. Payment of the tariff constitutes the clients accepts the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Full payment must be made prior to occupancy and if it is not received by then the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
3. The house is left they way it was found, with the kitchen clean and the house tidy except for general servicing requirements such as vacuuming. changing the beds and cleaning the bathroom.
4. The rubbish is sorted correctly into recycling and rubbish and that there is no excess rubbish or recycling left behind that doesn't fit comfortably into the rubbish/recycling bins. Please note that a $50 rubbish processing fee will be charged if this is not complied to.
5. That NO DISTURBANCES, noise etc of any kind at any time of the day or night are reported by our neighbours. Our neighbours range from the elderly to families and shift workers and their need for a peaceful existence needs to be respected at all times, any reports of such behaviour may also result in termination of rental agreement, eviction and retention of your full Security Deposit.
6. NO PARTIES and FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited and are not to be held at anytime for any reason.
7. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the confirmation email or subsequently agreed to in writing by text or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed to with the owners in advance.
8. That no damage, breakages, theft or loss occur to the property or its contents.
9. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in your full Security deposit being with retained and possible additional payments.
10. Check-in time is at or after 3pm unless a different time is agreed to prior to your arrival.
11. Check-out time is 10 am at the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you require a later check-out time please discuss with Host prior to your arrival. If you have not arranged for late departure then a $30 fee per hour or part there of will be applied to cover costs of the housekeeper waiting around.
12. Bath towels, bath mats, tea towels and mattress protectors are supplied. If any of these items are found to be missing, damaged or excessively soiled then the replacement cost, plus a handling fee of $5 will be retained from your security deposit.
13. The owner is responsible for washing linen, towels and tea towels, vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms but the remainder of the house should be left clean and tidy.
14. Pets are permitted only on prior consultation with the hosts and no bedding or bowls are supplied so please ensure you bring your own. There is a $30 per stay fee for pets.
15. Smoking is strictly NOT permitted. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guest's or friend's of guests smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
16. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
17. Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing prior to your arrival.