Beautifully renovated family home, and yet still relaxed and comfortable enough to enjoy with the whole family and dogs. 3 Bedroom house, with a back gate leading to a private path with a short walk to the beach. No roads to cross, no traffic to navigate. Dogs of all sizes are welcome to share the holiday with you. Dog Beach is in between the towns of Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale.
The price is all inclusive; no extras charged for cleaning or extra people or dogs. AND all linen/towels/tea towels are provided. No need to start making beds as soon as you arrive. No need to bring home dirty linen and towels for washing. We do it all for you.
Dog Beach has to be one of the best off lead dog beaches in Victoria; all day, all year. Around a kilometre of unspoilt beach for dogs to wander and people to enjoy.
This property includes:
- Main bedroom King size bed with own ensuite
- Second bedroom either King size bed or 2 king single beds with own ensuite
- Third bedroom two sets of double king single bunks - 4 beds, with separate play area with PS3 and bean bags
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with European appliances and induction cooktop
- Open, north facing living and dining areas with 8 seat dining table, TV, DVD, HDD, Stereo
- Large north facing deck with outdoor table and chairs for 10
- Main bathroom with bath and laundry facilities
- BBQ and outdoor dining within a secure back garden
- the back yard is specifically pet friendly ie not finished like the house, so your dogs can play without worrying about damage
Dogs are welcome inside the house. We ask that you keep them off the furniture. If you do bring dogs, you will find 2 dog beds large and bowls available to use at the house.
The perfect getaway with your dog, extended family or 2 families.
There are aerofoil fans throughout the house, plus air conditioning in the living area. Ducted heating throughout.