Built completely over a vineyard lake, each of the three villas provide the ultimate in luxury and relaxation. Each villa is identical and provides an open plan living/dining and fully equipped kitchen with separate king bedroom (twin beds available on request). Practical needs are met with a walk in robe, full laundry and a huge bathroom with spa bath. Quality Certified organic and Australian toiletries provided.
Relax on the north facing balcony overlooking the lake and feed the friendly resident ducks.
In winter, cozy up by the wood fire.
Suitable for couples looking for a rural romantic escape or suits groups travelling together, but like their own space as you can book all three villas.
Wheelchair friendly as each villa has ramp access, walk in shower, etc.
Each villa sleeps up to 2 persons, however there is a pull out double sofa which can sleep an additional 2 persons if required (additional cost is $50). NB: 2 night minimum all weekends.
A gourmet breakfast hamper is supplied for your first morning. Stays of 2 nights or longer receive a bottle of Crittenden Estate Geppetto NV Brut. You will also receive a complimentary wine tasting for 2 at the on-site wine centre.
On-site you can visit the Crittenden Wine Centre and taste Crittenden Estates Award winning wines. You may also choose to dine at the on-site restaurant- Stillwater (Bookings essential). There is a full sized tennis court with racquets and balls provided, or you may choose to walk around the lake with a glass of wine in hand.
Terms and Conditions
- Access details will not be provided until the Total Balance has been paid in full.
· Guests agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Lakeside Villas.
· Guests authorize Lakeside Villas to charge all amounts agreed upon to their credit card.
· Additional costs may be charged to a guest’s credit card in the event that damage, beyond ordinary wear and tear, has been caused to the room and/or its contents.
· Additional costs may be charged to a guest’s credit card if additional cleaning services are required.
· We ask that after 10pm (11pm on a Saturday night) guests adhere to our noise curfew and keep all noise to a minimum.
· No pets. No smoking inside villas.
· Please be aware that the property is a working vineyard with cellar door and restaurant facilities attached. We do our utmost to ensure you will not be inconvenienced by vineyard activities.
- 25% of total tariff is non refundable once booking has been confirmed.
- Cancelling within 30 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total tariff will be retained.
- Cancelling within 14 days of arrival date, 100% of total tariff will be retained.
-The above applies to any changes/ amendments