One week minimum stay.
Stunning architecturally designed rural retreat set on 4.5 acres in lovely Red Hill area with spectacular bay views and overlooking established vines. Only moments to vineyards, restaurants & foreshore offering endless fun filled activities for the whole family. The property includes a wrap around deck with infinity edged pool overlooking a North-South mod grass tennis court and olympic in-ground trampoline. It also offers a gas heated spa and fully equipped gym.
All the makings of an unforgettable rural escape that's only 50 minutes from Melbourne
About the house...
The house has zoned living areas that are orientated to the north and open up on to expansive decks... perfect for entertaining or family get togethers.
The main wing features a spacious open living/dining with fully equipped kitchen, complete with 2 ovens and 2 dishwashers and massive island bench.The living area is also complete with an open fireplace & 55" LED TV, DVD & stereo with ample seating for the whole family. The dining table comfortably seats 10 people. The main living area has ceiling to floor sliding doors that open up onto the expansive deck with infinity edge swimming pool & BBQ. Sit back and watch the boats on the bay whilst sipping your local glass of Pinot Gris
This wing also includes the master suite with a king size bed, expansive sea views,and large en-suite with bath tub and WIR. There is also a fully equipped laundry and study at this end of the house.
The other wing has 3-4 more bedrooms and large rumpus room opening up onto further decking looking over the tennis court. A comfortable king size bedroom with shared ensuite with bath & WIR, twin king size single beds with shared ensuite & WIR, a bunk room with two king single bunks, as well as a extra play room with fold out sofa bed. There is also an extra bathroom to serve the bunk room & spare room. The spacious rumpus room has an open fire place, separate kitchenette, ping pong table, LED TV, DVD, stereo, DVD's, board games and keyboard piano. Plenty to entertain the kids
The property is superbly located close to all the best the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. Only 7 mins to Red Hill shops, 10 mins to Mt Martha, 2 mins to your closest Red Hill winery, 7 mins to Dromana foreshore.
Sleeps:10 All linen included
Bedroom 1: King + ensuite
Bedroom 2: King + shared ensuite
Bedroom 3: 2 king singles + shared ensuite
Bedroom 4: 2 x king bunk beds 4
Bedroom 5: fold out sofa bed
Secure gated property with code access
- Visit the Red Hill Market
- Get your hands dirty and pick your own strawberries at Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm
- Try tree surfing & tube slides at the Enchanted Maze Garden
- Take a short stroll down the road for a casual breakfast or lunch at Whispering Vines café
- For a long leisurely lunch try Ten Minutes by Tractor
- Try the seasonal menu and diverse array of local produce at The Long Table
- Drop into nearby Red Hill House for some retail therapy
- Spend the afternoon relaxing at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Enjoy a group dinner at the Red Hill Epicurean
- Reenergize your body & mind by taking a yoga class at Silver Leaf Yoga in Merricks
- Meet the team for Horseback winery tours to visit several Red Hill Wineries
- Indulge at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
- Arrive early for dinner to watch the sun set over the vines at Montalto Vineyard & Olive Grove