Set on an oversized, flat residential block and only a 3 min walk to the popular foreshore bay beach, this sundrenched holiday home caters for the largest of families.
Spread over two levels, Beach Escape is newly renovated and offers multiple sleeping configurations. Downstairs there are three bedrooms and a sleek new bathroom. The master bedroom is located upstairs and includes a deluxe double shower, spa bath and bidet ensuite. There are also an additional 4 bedrooms upstairs and another new bathroom.
Finding space to relax is no problem either in this spacious home. Choose from 3 living areas, one of which has an enticing electric fire place, or send the big kids out to the converted games room complete with infrared sauna, ping pong table and separate bathroom. While the upstairs lounge with deck, balcony and built-in wet bar provides the perfect location for a nightcap at the end of the evening as the kids spread out to watch movies in the formal lounge.
Entertaining and feeding your family is also a breeze with a brand new full kitchen that opens onto the dining area which is drenched in natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and opens to the lovely alfresco area.
Outside, the living and entertaining areas can be extended with ease. There are 2 al fresco dining tables and an outdoor fire pit with a surrounding lounge set. The back lawn is also large enough for a mandatory game of cricket and Summer fun and includes a spring free trampoline.
Beach Escape has something for everyone..
Please note that this home is set in a quiet neighbourhood and noise restrictions apply.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 8,SLEEPS 20
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 2 x King Single Beds & 2 x Trundle Beds
BED 3: 1 x King Bed
BED 4: 2 x King Single Beds & 2 x Trundle Beds
BED 5: 1 x 1 x King Bed
BED 6: 1 x Single Bunks
BED 7: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set double bed on base
BED 8: 1 x king bed can split
TOTAL BATHROOMS 4 inc spa bath in master ensuite
- Fully renovated
- 3 living areas
- Electric fireplace in main living area
- Brand new kitchen and bathrooms
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities with new appliances
- Seating for 20 people in dining area
- Infrared sauna
- Games room - ping pong table / arcade machine / basketball ring / punching bags
- TV / DVD player and Stereo
- Foxtel / Wifinote: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Air Conditioning and Heating in all bedrooms and living areas
- Kids are catered for with safe grassed garden and brand new trampoline
- 2 x outside dining areas and open fire pit lounge
- 2 x high chairs
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35per head
- STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES OR LARGE GROUPS, ONLY AVAILABLE TO FAMILIES. Noise restrictions apply.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
4 Car Spaces