MORNINGTON PENINSULA ALL-SEASONS SEASIDE RETREAT
Located in stunning Capel Sound - only a short distance to the beach and cafes, and a short drive to Hot Springs, Arthur Seat, golf courses, wineries and back beaches - an ideal place for a Weekend Getaway or that perfect Midweek Escape - with something exciting for everyone:
Tranquility & Lifestyle
Beaches & Attractions
30 FREE movies
Stay 2 nights and enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates
Suite No. 2 is our Standard Suite - it comprises 2 Bedrooms with Queen/Single Size beds, New Kitchen and Private Lounge and Dining, Atrium Courtyard, BBQ and Laundry - and sleeps 3 persons in comfort.
Our Spanish/Mexican style inspired " HACIENDA" THE ESTATE Retreat is a large 300 sq m house - offering a flexible arrangement and combination of 3 self-contained, independent Guest Suits - sleeping 16 persons in total.
Each individual Guest Suite comprises:
- a new fully equipped kitchen
- private bathroom provided with essentials
- private lounge
- private entrance.
The property is set on a large allotment of land with ornamental tropical gardens, central atrium style courtyard and a rear yard.
There is a shared BBQ, an outdoor area, outdoor furniture, a laundry and an additional toilet, which can be used by guests all guests, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Full set of linen, towels, quilts and pillows, essentials and consumables are provided.
Capel Sound is located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. With an abundance of beaches, eateries and attractions it's perfect for a group of friends or families.
Nearby Things To Do and Attractions at the Mornington Peninsula:
- Beach Fun and Activities
- Play The Best Golf Courses
- Arthurs Seat Lift, Restaurant and Vistas
- Enjoy peaceful Nature Walks And Picturesque Sunsets
- Immerse Yourself in The Magical Waters of the Hot Springs
- Explore The Local Markets
- Enjoy Beach Horse Riding
- Ride The Waves Of the Back Beaches
- Spoil Yourself At The Local Wineries
- Read A Book or Just Relax and Do Absolutely Nothing under the Retreat's Palm Trees.