- Available All Year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 9 guests. Do have 2 bestaway beds if needed to sleep 11 Must be advised if needed extra fee per night
- All linen plus towels provided, BYO beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
Fabulous 4 Bedroom home in a quiet, family friendly street with great views of Port Philip Bay to the Heads from the large timber entertaining deck.
Features: Stunning Bay Views which light up at night, FOXTEL, Wifi & large entertaining deck
- Entry to second level
- Lounge area with floorboards, Coonara wood heater, large screen TV, DVD, FOXTEL, PlayStation 2 & stereo & seating
- Central Kitchen which is the hub of the home with stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher, wall oven, microwave, large Island bench plus fridge and Coffee Machine
- Dining area with table setting
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed & TV plus ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity
- Large timber, entertaining deck with new railings, new 4 Burner barbeque plus shade sail, perfect for those hot Summer days
- Bedroom 2 with two Single Beds
- Bedroom 3 with Queens Bed
- Opulent Main Bathroom with beautiful freestanding bath, double shower, toilet & vanity
- 2nd Living area with large screen TV, X-Box & Rinnai wall heater
- Bathroom with shower, vanity & separate toilet
- Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed plus Single Bed
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
Other features include split system heating/cooling, small collection of games, High Chair & Portacot, beautifully landscaped native gardens with a fabulous flat backyard plus off-street parking for 3-4 cars.
With a fabulous floorplan, a wonderful position, fastidiously presented and a short drive to Arthurs Seat State Park, the Peninsula Hot Springs, world class golf courses, wineries & spectacular beaches this lovely home is the perfect getaway all year round.
We now have 2 bestaway blow up single beds .Must be advised before staying if needed. I have had men sleeping on them for a weeks stay and comments were quite comfortable .They are preferably a option short term