Our family home is available for you to holiday in the beautiful town of Rosebud and we hope you will make it your own home away from home.
- Main bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
- Second bedroom with two single beds and porta cot
- Third bedroom with double fold out couch (please note this room is a walkthrough to bedroom 4)
- Fourth Bedroom with queen bed
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Laundry with washing machine, ironing equipment
- Separate toilet
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Large lounge room with fireplace
- Big central kitchen with breakfast bar
- Paved entertainment area with a BBQ
- Large grassy area for the kids to run around
- Double opening gates at the top of the driveway so you can drive a boat or caravan down the side of the house
- Parking for multiple cars.
Situated in the peaceful Rosebud South area, it is a short drive to the beach but also out of the hustle and bustle of town. Close to Arthur's Seat you can go for fantastic bush walks or just drive and enjoy the scenery on your way to any number of great attractions; including the Arthur's Seat lookout or maze and Seawinds national Park.
- all linen and towels, please BYO beach towels
- tea and coffee, as well as one long life milk upon arrival
- hand soaps
- soap, shampoo and conditioner in each shower
- toilet paper
- washing powder
- fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster
- washing line
*Pet's will be considered on a case to case basis - please enquire
This is a home, Treat it as your own, Respect your neighbours, Leave it as you find it.
The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES