This contemporary beach house is ideally located within walking distance to the beach, cafe, shops, cinema, library and the town centre and a short drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, local wineries, horse riding, Arthur Seat Chairlift, Maze, Sorrento ferry. This spacious 4 bedroom home is perfect for large groups of friends and easily accommodates two families with children.
- Two living areas, the spacious light-filled high ceiling main living area in the 1st floor includes a gas log fire for winter ambience; ceiling fans, polished board, split system A/C, LCD TV, lounges . The living area downstairs includes a table tennis table, great for the kids playing competition.
- Four spacious bedroom all carpeted with ceiling fans, the master suite with full en suite direct access to back balcony boasting great view of the port Philips bay and passing ships
- modern kitchen upstairs with granite bench top, SMEG stainless steel appliances, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. There is a large open plan living area which opens up a huge balcony holding up to 10 peoples. It also has a second kitchen downstairs
- A beautifully fully fenced backyard with under covered decking area, BBQ and outdoor entertaining area.
- Plenty of car park in the driveway as well as street parking. The double lock up garage has also space for a jet ski