This house is located a short 100m stroll to the beach. It is situated one street back from the beach with plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining.
The house has been refurbished to be a cosy and fun hang out for couples, families or friends. It has been painted and refurbished and sleeps 8-10 guest comfortably.
The House Includes:
• Dining area
• 3 bedrooms (2 Queen and 2 bunks)
• Bungalow with futon
• 2 bathrooms
• 3 Toilets
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
• Floor boards throughout
• Split system in lounge and heating throughout house
• 42 inch TV
• DVD player
• Stereo with iPod dock
• 2 couches
• Air conditioning
• Fully self-contained kitchen
• Electric fry pan
• Rice cooker
• Sandwich toaster
• And more
• Cleaning agents, cloths, tea towels, coffee and tea supplied
Shower and toilet
Toilet and sink
Bathroom / Laundry:
Shower and Laundry with washing machine
(Toilet paper and washing detergent supplied)
Off street parking for 4 cars with gated front yard
Large fenced backyard, with undercover entertaining area, BBQ (gas supplied).
At the house you will find something to keep everyone entertained, we have board games, a huge range of DVDs in the lounge, outdoor games and sporting equipment. We do not offer bikes or scooters for safety reasons, though we encourage you to BYO.
Why stay in Rosebud:
Rosebud is a great place to stay in the summer or the winter, as it does not shut down during non-peak periods. There is always something to do from visiting the local hot springs, wine tasting, eating out, local markets, movies and shopping.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: 2 Bunk beds (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bungalow: Futon and TV, DVD (sleeps 2)
**Linen and towels included for all stays***
If you wish to bringing your own linen you will need:
• Top sheet
• Bottom Sheet
• Pillow cases
• for single and queen size beds.
• A cot and high chair are available at the house for use if needed during your stay.
• The backyard is fully fenced and we welcome pets at our property.
• Property is suitable for families, couples and large groups.
• Check-in and check-out time during the week are negotiable pending other bookings
• Sorry this property does not accept schoolies
• Security Bond $600
• Larger bond applies for functions or guests under 21
• Weekend stays must include both Friday and Saturday nights, we recommend you stay for an additional night on the weekend to get the most out of your stay.
This house is located a short walk to:
• Rosebud Beach
• Boat ramp
Short drive to:
• Dromana Drive in movies
• Mini Golf
• Rye and Dromana shopping district
• Golf courses
• Peninsula Hot Springs
• Strawberry farm
• Summer Rosebud Fair
• Other Peninsula Attractions