Our home has been totally refurbished . It's tucked away in a quiet beachside pocket of Rosebud, only a 15 minute walk from the beach, carnival and surrounding shops.
The home's open-living spaces make it a relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable stay. Its living area provides warmth by soaking up natural light with views over the garden covered with Australian native flora and green lawns.
Your stay will definitely boast relaxation whilst sleeping in comfortably new mattresses.
Come and experience a taste of Australia. A bright, comfortable and spacious three bedroom home with a large entertainment and living area, outdoor dining area, 2 bathrooms, separate toilet, fully equiped kitchen with microwave, and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Our home sleeps 8 guest with all bedding provided:
Bedroom 1- one queen bed with private ensuite.
Bedroom 2 - one queen bed.
Bedroom 3 - one trio bunk to sleep 3 double on bottom & single on top plus a Single bed.
To make your holiday stress free and easy we have all beds made up with fresh linen and bath towels. Beach towels are extra and are available upon request. You will also find the basics to get you started such as a coffee pod machine, tea, sugar, milk and toilet paper.
Enjoy your coffee and meal on the large deck which wraps around the house opening up to a covered entertainment area that steps down into the spacious green backyard.
The front has a good-size drive way to park several cars, boats or jet skis with a fully secured fence and gate, as well as plenty of street parking.
- Heating and cooling
- Large dining and living area
- Bathtub, 2 separate showers and toilets
- Three-quarter wrap around veranda area with BBQ and outdoor dining.
- On-site parking for cars, boats, jet ski etc.
- All linen, bedding, bath and beach towels provided.
- Extras necessities such as beach eskis, beach sun shade, boardgames, rain umbrellas ect.
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, oven, cooktop, and coffee pod machine.
- Fully equipped laundry including washer and dryer
- Smoke detectors
- Wireless Internet
Please contact us to ask if early check-in or late check-out is available during your stay.
So that you may enjoy our home to its fullest extent, we invite you to use all areas of the home from the moment you enter the secured front gate.
We kindly ask that you respect our request not to access the shed at the rear of the property.
Interaction with guests:
If you need any information or help during your stay please feel free to message us via on our mobiles between 6am - 10pm Melbourne time.
Hosts' contact details will be provided following your booking.
Other things to note:
There is a portacot and highchair provided as well as a handy shopping trolley to help you carry your groceries when going for a picture short walk to the shops. Our home is situated in an established high end of Rosebud.
Please note the home is strictly not suitable for parties or Schoolies groups at the request of the neighbourhood.
-Check In: Anytime after 3PM
-Check Out: 11AM
-Property type: Vacation home
-Room type: Entire home
- Schoolies, parties, functions and events are strictly
- Bookings must be confirmed by a verified guest.
- No smoking in the house.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice.
- Pets are not allowed in the house
due to family members of the host
suffering from animal allergies.
- The owners take no responsibility for the guests
personal property loss/theft during their stay.
- Guests should leave the property in a similar state to
its condition upon arrival. Hence, no dirty dishes
should be left in the kitchen.
- All rubbish should be removed to bins outside. Landfill in small bin recycle
- Check in is any time after 3pm.