Refurbished and tucked away in a quiet beach side pocket of Rosebud less then a 14 min. walk from the beach & shops, 11 min. drive to the famous Peninsula Hot Springs and plenty of fun within proximity. It’s open-living spaces make it relaxing and comfortable. Its living area provides warmth by soaking up natural light with views over a wrap around deck & garden covered with native flora and green lawns. Your stay will definitely boast relaxation whilst sleeping in comfortably new beds.
Please read all the listing including rules so your're 100 satisfied
A bright, comfortable and spacious three bedroom home with a large entertainment and living area, outdoor dining area, hammock and sun lounges with plenty of lawn.
The front has a good-size drive way to park cars, boats or jet skis with a fully secured waist high fence.
TV, Air conditioning, FREE WIFI, gas log heater, magazines, beach eskis, , boardgames, rain umbrellas, iron, high chair, ports cot, shopping/beach trolley and all basics to get you started such as a coffee pods, tea, sugar, coffee, milk, salt, pepper, toilet paper, laundry detergent.
Large deck which wraps around the house opening up to a covered entertainment area with outdoor setting and BBQ that steps down into the spacious green lawn and flora filled backyard.
Linen and bedding:
All bedding, linen and towels included for all bookings
BYO beach towels or we can supply upon request.
Washing machine, dryer, basin and separate toilet
Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee Pod machine and all utensils.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3: 1 trio bunk - double on bottom & single on top plus 1 single bed sleeps 4
- A portacot
Shower vanity with separate bath tub
Shower, vanity and toilet
Plenty of beach toys, beach sun shade and outdoor space to keep everyone entertained.
Pets allowed with strict restrictions and with written consent from owners.
Check-in: From 3:00pm
Our home is situated in the high end of Rosebud. In an established quite and vigilant residential street.
It is strictly not suitable for parties or Schoolies groups. We request that our guests have consideration for our neighbours regarding noise.
- 1 min walk to the beautiful Banksia Woods Reserve.
- 14 min walk to the famous Rosbud beach, shopping strip and the summer Carnival.
- 4 min drive Rosebud Plaza. This includes major retail chains such as Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target, Woolworths, First Choice Liquor etc. The complex also includes leisurely cafes and pizzeria.
- 11 min drive to the famous Peninsula Hot Springs.
- World class golf courses, wineries, Arthurs seat eagle sky lift is not far away ,there is so much more to do down the peninsular.
- 1 min walk to the 787 bus. It provides access to Dromana, Safety Beach, Mornington, Rosebud, Rye, Blairgowrie, Sorrento, Portsea and the point Nepean Nation park.
- We have a 24hr cctv recording device at the front of the house.
- Strictly NO schoolies, parties, functions and events.
- No disturbing noise/behaviour. Our neighbours will be quick to notify us as we are in a very established close knit vigilant residential area.
- Quiet hour between 11pm - 7am strick council LAW.
- No off street parking allowed. Our driveway will accommodate 3 vehicles comfortably.
- Bookings must be confirmed by a verified guest that is actually staying at the house.
- Number of guests should not exceed, at all times, the number of guests booked. Exceptions apply upon written request.
- Smoking allowed only outside please. Please use ashtrays.
- Pets allowed. Conditions apply and must be approved in writing by the owner.
- Guests should leave the property in a similar state to its condition upon arrival.
- Please follow Checking Out procedures which are located on the fridge.
- The owners will request copies of government photo id's of all adults prior to check in.
Thanks for your understanding. Our place is our home, and look forward to welcoming you on your journey. Regards Gina