The Beach Retreat on the Mornington Peninsula - NEW PROPERTY LISTING DISCOUNT - Book 7 nights and get 5 off.
Perfectly located in the heart of stunning seaside Rosebud. This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family beach house is only a short stroll to a safe swimming beach, foreshore, pier, shopping centre, cinema, library and an abundance of cafes & restaurants. It is a perfect set up, suitable for a family or two, couples, golfers, fishing trips, girls weekends away or a small group. There’s something for everyone at the Beach Retreat, and you can bring your pet too
Walk to the beach or jump in the car and visit one of the many attractions on the Mornington Peninsula, with local wineries and only a 10min drive to the Hot Springs, you can enjoy your holiday all year round.
Elevated open plan living with beautiful polished timber floors, ample seating, split system A/C and Heating, Gas Log Fireplace, 55” Flat Screen Plasma TV, DVD, Stereo / CD Player and Play Station. FREE Unlimited NBN WiFi and INTERNET, DVDs, CDs, as well as Games and Toys, for younger kids.
Sliding Doors provide direct access to an elevated sundeck with seating to take in the afternoon sun across the native garden.
Modern, spacious fully equipped kitchen; featuring beautiful timber bench tops and stainless steel appliances, 8 seater dining table and breakfast bar. Appliances include a gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster and kettle, as well as all cooking utensils, crockery, glasses, pots & pans, and backing trays for all your cakes, muffins and cupcakes needs.
Complimentary: Tea, Coffee, Sugar, aluminium foil, glad wrap, tea towels, paper towels, cleaning products and more for a comfortable stay. High Chair is available free of charge by prior arrangement if required.
Sleep Max 8 Guests.
Bedrooms include all Quality Bed Linen, Towels, Pillows, Blankets, and Hand / Body Wash products for your comfort. Please bring your own Beach Towels.
There are three large bedrooms, two with queen-size beds and a third with two double bunk beds. All bedrooms have large double build-in-robes, and side tables with night lamps. The main bedroom features an Ensuite complete with a large walk in shower, toilet, and vanity.
Bedroom 1: Queen Size Bed, modern Ensuite with walk in shower, toilet, vanity, double-built-in robes, side table with night lamp and fan.
Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed, double built-in-robes, mirror, side tables with night lamps and fan.
Bedroom 3: 2x Bunk Beds sleep 4, double built-in-robe, and side table with night lamp.
Portable Cot is available free of charge by prior arrangement if required. Bottom sheet is provided however please bring your own baby blankets.
There are two bathrooms; The Ensuite includes a large walk in shower, vanity and toilet. The main bathroom includes a double walk in shower and a double vanity including Hair Dryer. A second separate toilet is adjacent to the main bathroom. Toilet paper is provided for your convenience.
The laundry is fully equipped with a washing machine, iron and ironing board, a drying rack, as well as washing powder for your convenience.
OUTSIDE & SURROUNDS:
This cute beach-style home is very well located. You won't need the car, so leave it parked in the driveway where there's room for three cars, a boat or Jet Ski. Privacy is assured as the home is located away from the main roads.
From the time you open the door with keyless entry via pin-code, you will never have to worry about lost keys, great for multiple guests who are able to come and go independently.
Relax with a drink and a BBQ in the rear yard after a day at the beach. The rear yard is enclosed to provide a fun, safe area for the kids [and dog] to play. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement in the outdoor area only. A kennel, food and drink bowls are provided for your pet.
At just 800 metres to the pristine safe swimming beach, foreshore, pier, shopping centre, cinema, library and an abundance of cafes & restaurants, this property is ideally located for the perfect Peninsula getaway.
Modern and clean, all your requirements are met in this fully self contained single storey holiday gem, which also includes an Outdoor Shower, perfect for hosing yourself off, after a day at the beach. Comfortably sleeping 8 guests, there is room for the whole family or two.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Open plan living and dining, comfortably seating 8 guests
• Fully equipped Kitchen [High chair available]
• Fully equipped Laundry
• 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes Porta Cot available
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 Toilets
• Split System Air Conditioning / Heating / Fans
• Gas Log Fireplace
• FREE Unlimited NBN WiFi Internet
• 55" Flat Screen Plasma TV, HDMI & USB connections
• DVD Player with DVD Library
• Stereo / CD Player with CD Library
• Play Station with Games Library
• Board Games, Toys and Books
• Hot / Cold Outdoor Shower
• 2 Large Sundecks with ample seating
• Fully enclosed yard
• 4 Burner Gas BBQ
• Pet Friendly outdoor area only and by prior arrangement. Kennel, food and drink bowls are provided for your pet
• Off Street Parking - 3 car spaces, boat or Jet Ski
• Digital Door Lock No Key Code is updated regularly for extra security
• Flexible Check-in and Check-out option by prior arrangement
THINGS TO DO
• Peninsula Hot Springs; where you can enjoy the Hot Springs Waters, which are known to be rich in healing minerals.
• Arthur's Seat Maze; where you can enjoy 3D Indoor Maze, Tube Slides ,Tree Surfing , Mazes, The Bush Adventure Scramble, Enchanted Gardens, Enchanted Sculpture and Lolly shop with Giant Lolly Pops.
• Point Nepean National Park; with historical features, outstanding coastal scenery and panoramic views of Bass Strait, The Rip and Port Philip Bay.
• Rosebud and Rye Carnival Dec 26th- Jan 27th.
• Tennis courts, park and bowling club only a 700m stroll from the house.
• Enjoy our sandy beach, cafes and shopping at Rosebud Plaza.
• STRICTLY NO PARTY POLICY • NO SMOKING INSIDE but welcome outdoors • NO PETS PERMITTED INSIDE but welcome outdoors
It is the guests’ responsibility to choose their accommodation carefully, the owner of this property reserves the right to decline any bookings should they feel may not be suitable to the occupants. Misconduct and miss-use of any of the properties facilities may incur deductions from the security bond.