Set on a large block in a quiet street the house is perfectly positioned in Rye. The Rye front beach is only a short stroll away and Woolworths is less than 1km away.
The rear yard is fully fenced with a large open lawn area.
The house includes:
- Split system air conditioner
- Gas heating for winter months
- 4 bedrooms, 3 inside the main house and a separate bungalow in the back garden.
- Portacot available.
- Out back there is a BBQ and 8 person outdoor table setting.
- Bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet
- Ample off-street parking for 3-4 cars at the front of the house.
- Television & DVD
- Washing machine
- Panasonic CD Stereo Player
The bungalow has a portable evaporative cooler for summer and column oil heater for winter. There are also electric fans available for your use.
- Queen bed
- 2x Single beds
- Bunk bed, double bed lower and single bed on top
- Queen Bed
About the area
Just near the Rye shops the house provides quick access to both the best ocean and bay beaches on the Mornington Peninsula. Only 75 minutes from Melbourne CBD on the newly opened free Peninsula Link.
Enjoy world class golf, fishing, dolphin viewing, hot springs, cheese, wineries and breweries all within 15 minutes drive in the Red Hill and Flinders area.