The recently, tastefully, renovated house includes:
- Polished hardwood floors throughout.
- 3 spacious bedrooms 2 with queen, one with queen and single bed built in robes.
- New beds, pillows and doonas linen optional
- Spacious open kitchen with all new appliances, utensils and coffee machine.
- Open plan, living/dining room with air-conditioning/heating, 55-inch LED TV, DVD.
- Two newly renovated bathrooms, one with bath/shower and toilet, the other ensuite with large shower and toilet.
- Huge under roof alfresco area with BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Cape Cod chairs to relax in the sun.
- Ample off-street parking at the front and side of the house.
- Advanced tropical plants and gardens.
About the area:
Delfiini is positioned In a quiet street adjoining Canterbury Jetty rd and 800m to the safe swimming Bay beach. The house provides quick access to the best bay and ocean beaches on the Mornington Peninsula. Walking distance to Blairgowrie Village shops, restaurants and cafes.
A relatively flat, short, walk takes you to the quiet picturesque beach with colorful beach boxes and the moonah tree lined bay trail.
A very short drive or cycle takes you to the rugged back beaches.
A short drive to the walking tracks of historic Point Nepean Quarantine Station.
Golf, fishing, dolphin viewing, hot springs, wineries and breweries are all within 15 minutes drive.
Only 6.5kms to the Sorrento-Queencliff car Ferry
Only 75 minutes from Melbourne CBD on the newly opened free Peninsula Link.