This light filled home is the perfect location for your peninsula getaway. Situated 200m from the beach, this property is a stone’s throw away from glistening waters and soft sands of the very popular Rye beach. With a short stroll to the local shops, café’s and restaurant strip, park your car, relax and enjoy everything that this home has to offer.
The home comprises of four bedrooms and is large enough to easily accommodate 2 families, with two separate living areas for comfort and space. A fully functioning, open plan kitchen allows you to enjoy the comforts of your own home with enough dining table seating to accommodate 8 people. Split system air conditioning and ducted central heating add to the comfort of this home. The huge outdoor entertaining area, BBQ and a generous sized backyard provide the perfect backdrop for a lovely summer’s afternoon unwinding from a fun filled day.
Retire in one of the four well-appointed bedrooms with bedding configurations as follows……
Bedroom 1 – 1x queen bed
Bedroom 2 – 2x single beds
Bedroom 3 – 1x queen bed
Bedroom 4 – Double bunk with single bed
Your home away from home awaits.
Please note that this property is a "non-smoking" home.
No pets allowed.
No schoolies allowed.
the fine print......
1. The number of persons staying the night does not exceed the number stated, without express permission from Eview Nepean Rentals: day guests are welcome. Eview Nepean Rentals reserves the right to charge additionally per person or immediate eviction and bond forfeiture.
2. An inspection by an Eview Nepean Rentals representative may be conducted at any time if Eview Nepean Rentals has concerns regarding damage, noise or number of people staying overnight at the property exceeds the number stated on the application form.
3. A bond of $1000 is payable 14 days prior to commencement date and will be refunded one week after vacating the property.
4. The bond will be refunded within approximately 7 days of your departure provided the property is left in clean condition, with all rubbish removed from inside the property and no damage caused. Rubbish must not be left outside or beside the bins and non-recycle rubbish must not be left in bins as council will not pick up such rubbish. Rubbish removal will be charged at a flat rate fee of $75.00.
5. All monies returned will be via cheque or ETF – No cash payments.
6. Property must be vacated by departure time. If cleaners need to wait to access the property on vacating, then a $100.00 rescheduling fee will apply. If additional cleaning above 3 hours is required then a minimum cleaning charge at $40 per hour will be charged.
7. BBQ must be left clean otherwise an additional cleaning fee of $40.00 will be charged.
8. Strictly NO PETS permitted without the express prior approval from the owner. Pets must be kept outside.
9. All bookings subject to the owner’s approval.
10. Strictly NO SMOKING indoors – a fee of $200 will apply.
11. Providing misleading information will fortfeit the bond.
12. No parties are to be held during your stay. Music must not disturb neighbours. This does not preclude you from having friends over – a BBQ for example. The definition of a party is a large number of people over and above those stated on the rental application, or loud music which may be disturbing to the neighbours – bond forfeiture will apply.
13. Unless otherwise stated on the application form, tenants supply their own linen items, such as sheets top & bottom, pillow cases, towels and tea towels.
14. After the stay all keys must be returned where they were obtained from at the beginning of the stay or a key fee of $40.00 shall be deducted from the bond. Where key safes are installed in the properties, keys must not be forced in or the key safe may be damaged. In the event of the keys being damaged a fee of $100 shall be deducted from the bond. Key safe codes must not be changed. In the event of a code change the key safe and their contents will become unusable and a fee of $100 shall be deducted from the bond.
15. All loses breakage or damages must be reported and paid for to the satisfaction of the owner. This cost shall be deducted from the bond.
16. The booking is made in good faith by Eview Nepean Rentals at the time of the booking. Actions taken by the owner is beyond our control, such as the property being sold, or the property taken off the rental market, the property being altered, or the tariff changed before the stay. Therefore Eview Nepean Rentals reserves the right to cancel any booking should anything arise which renders the booking impractical. In the event we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation on dates suitable to you, failing which all bond monies will be refunded.
17. The description of the property is made in good faith from the information supplied by the owner but no responsibility for incorrect description nor can omissions be accepted.
18. Eview Nepean Rentals act in good faith when taking bookings; therefore we accept no responsibility for bookings made over the phone or post without the tenant having inspected the property first. Eview Nepean Rentals are not responsible for the property not “meeting the expectations” of the accommodation required.
19. Neither tents nor caravans are allowed on the property.
20. No refunds shall be made for early departure or refusal to stay at the property.
21. Furniture must not be removed from the position they were found in or $100 will be deducted from the bond.
22. If the house is not vacated by the time shown on the Application Form the landlord has the right to claim an extra day’s rent to be deducted from the bond.
23. After the property is vacated the owner’s representative shall make an inspection of the property and their decision as to the state of the property, or damage caused is final.
24. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises.
25. In all cancellation, irrespective of rebooking or otherwise, a cancellation fee of 50 of the total rental will be charged.
26. All commercial activities prohibited at the property.
27. The person who signs the Application Form and is listed as Guest 1 on the Guest details is solely responsible for the booking and this person undertakes that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. That person becomes solely responsible for the care of the rental property, its contents and its surrounds. That person must exercise due care in anticipating problems that may arise out of environmental changes causing damage to the property or its contents.
28. Please note that Eview Nepean Rentals is the acting agent on behalf of the owners of this property.