Whitecliffs Oasis by the Bay is the perfect holiday getaway, located in the prestigeous Whitecliffs area of Rye. This holiday/beach house is nestled in a tranquil setting with an overabundance of plants and trees in the garden which create an immediate feeling of relaxation and enjoyment. This property is situated just a short 500 metres stroll from the family friendly bay beach (Tyrone Beach) and is positioned on a corner block, making it easy to drive in/drive out with your favourite water toy be it a fishing boat or jetski. Whitecliffs Oasis by the Bay is centrally situated and only just minutes away from the townships of Rye, Blairgowrie and Sorrento where you will find many cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, as well as Supermarkets, green grocers, butchers etc. The Peninsula Hot Springs, many well known wineries and arguably the best golf courses are also a short drive away. For families with children the famous Rye Carnival is operating throughout the summer period and will not disappoint your young at heart.
This home has accommodation for six (6) people and consists of three (3) bedrooms with four (4) comfortable beds, one (1) bathroom, a separate toilet, laundry, kitchen and dining area, as well as a large open plan lounge. It also features a covered outdoor veranda and patio area with a BBQ, perfect for entertaining. From the patio, you can walk through the double doors to the dining area and a very user friendly kitchen.
The lounge area features a large LCD flat screen TV, and a DVD player, with seating for six (6) people.
The kitchen has a brand new Chef upright oven/stove and is fully equipped, should you decide to cook your favourite meal and dine at home.
The dining room offers a six (6) seater dining table.
The laundry has a trough and a washing machine for your convenience.Ironing facilities are also available.
The property offers gas and electric heating and pedestal fans for cooling.
HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. When making a booking please: let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking. Please note strictly NO PETS of any kind are allowed on this property.
2. Please Note: our property is not for groups or individuals who wish to have parties and make excessive noise, day or night. Also " Schoolies" bookings are NOT ACCEPTED.
3. Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in an immediate termination of your booking. NO Refund will be given.
4. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No Refund will be given.
5. Whitecliffs Oasis By The Bay does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any occupant, whilst using the facilities.
6. Occupants are responsible for any damage or loss to the building or contents and garden. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced and paid for.
7. A quiet period must be maintained between the hours of Midnight and 7.30 am. Excessive noise after midnight will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No Refund will be given.
8. No smoking is permitted inside the house and any cigarettes butts must be picked up from the garden and disposed prior to your departure.
9. Ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked, lights are switched off, the refrigerator is cleaned out, all benches wiped, dishes washed, BBQ cleaned, oven/griller/cooktop cleaned and all garbage placed in wheelie bins late Sunday night as pick-up is early Monday morning. Any excess rubbish must be removed from the premises NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note an extra cleaning fee will be charged if the premises are not left clean & tidy.
10. If linen is required it can be provided @ $30.00 per person.
We ask our guests for a $750.00 security deposit. The deposit is held and refunded in full within 7 days after your departure, providing there is no damage to property & the property is left in a clean condition. The tenant is liable for the cost of any damages over the $750.00 bond amount.