This two-storey house is essentially 'two in one' with upper and lower level kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas, making it ideal for extended families, or for 2 or more families in this hot tourist spot. With inspiring views across the leafy neighbourhood to Arthur’s Seat, the house also features an extensive sundeck, a covered entertaining deck and an outdoor cubby house.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this house is ideal for families with children as there is no through traffic and the property has fully fenced front and back yards. There is ample off street parking and even room for a boat
There are books, toys, DVD's and games for the kids. There is tea, coffee and sugar provided. Doonas, doona covers & pillows are provided; simply bring your own top & bottom sheets, pillowcases & towels. Linen may be available for a hire fee.
This ideal holiday home features 5 bedrooms 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs and sleeps a total of 16 people.
- Lounge with 8-10 seater lounge suite and 50 inch plasma TV
- Dining with 10 seater table
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, pantry and extensive crockery etc.
- Central bathroom with Shower, Vanity and Bath
- Separate Toilet
- 2 x Queen Bedrooms Master bedroom with direct deck access
- 1 x Bunk Room with 1 sets of single bunks and 1 tri-bunk double on bottom - sleeps 5
- Outside Open Deck with Gas Stainless Steel Barbeque
- Covered Entertaining Area with Table and Bar
- Views of Arthur’s Seat and sea glimpses
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling units in kitchen/dining and bunk room
- Overhead fan in main queen bedroom
- Freestanding fan in other queen bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining with 3 couches, TV, DVD, Wii, foosball table
- 6 Seater Dining Table and Bar
- Kitchen with Stove and Microwave
- Large Bathroom/ Laundry with Shower and Washing Machine
- Separate Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bedroom
- 1 x Bunk Room with 1 set of single bunks and 1 tri-bunk double on bottom -sleeps 5
- Outside Entertaining area with outdoor setting
- Swing, cubby house & Basketball ring - BYO ball
- Extensive gardens
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling unit in main living area
- Portacot and highchair
WE DO NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIE BOOKINGS AT THIS PROPERTY
Linen can be hired at an additional charge, price on application.